anybody keep hawfinchs

any body keep or has kept hawfinchs and bred from them with any succsess

last year i bred 30+ :boogie: this year only fookin four :censored::thumbs:

ive kept and bred most of british birds but not hawfinchs always imagined them to be difficult and tempramental striking birds though what do you put bad season down to like

ive kept and bred most of british birds but not hawfinchs always imagined them to be difficult and tempramental striking birds though what do you put bad season down to like

if i knew that mate id be a rich man :thumbs: ive done nothing different this year to what i did last year...thats british for ya :censored: id say theyre no harder or easier than bullies to breed,but they can be fickle all we can do is supply em with the best of everything and the rest is upto them :thumbs:

if i knew that mate id be a rich man :thumbs: ive done nothing different this year to what i did last year...thats british for ya :censored: id say theyre no harder or easier than bullies to breed,but they can be fickle all we can do is supply em with the best of everything and the rest is upto them :thumbs:

lol i know what you mean think ive had more bad seasons than good or maybe just seems that way but if it was easy it would take half the fun out have you bred any hybrids ie bully/greenie ect something iv never tried

lol i know what you mean think ive had more bad seasons than good or maybe just seems that way but if it was easy it would take half the fun out have you bred any hybrids ie bully/greenie ect something iv never tried

ive managed to breed chaffy x greenies a couple of years ago,ive not tried owt else since :thumbs: