Dogs nicked in Ireland

Dillon has asked me to put this post up due to a mate of his having four terriers nicked in Quin, Co. Clare

They are:

Black Dog (photo of this dog is on the last page of Dillon's article in this months EDRD)

Black and Tan dog

Red Grizzle dog

Black and Tan bitch

All dogs have working marks

There's a £1000 reward for the recovery of these dogs.

Dillon can't get to the pc right now which is why I am posting. No doubt he will give more detailed info when he's back on.

hope he gets them back, and the dirty b*****d that stole them gts wats coming to him

Paddy, apparently there's a game fair coming up soon down your way, so could I ask you to keep your eyes peeled. Timmy's been told too, but he's on his hols at the moment.

Cheers young un'

Guest Dillon

Hi Lads and thanks for that stabs,

Dogs are as follows :

Black terrier (bred by Timmy W) white blaze on his throat and recovering from mange around his throat area (nearly grown back) working marks.

Black and Tan Dog 2 1/2 yrs slightly undershot no working scars

Red Grizzle bitch : 4 yrs old red around legs and throat red/black grizzle on her back red head she is a light bitch with a shy nature and working scars

Big black and tan bitch 3 yrs old no visible working scars.

Reward has gone up to 1500 quid as well for the safe return of all dogs.

They were stolen from a house just a few miles away from the village of Quin between the hours of 07.30am and 12.30pm on Thursday 26th May.

The c**ts left two springers and a lurcher, He has already suffered two losses about three weeks ago and this has just turned my friend upside down as you can all well imagine

Do what ya can lads.

Cheers

Dillon

sorry about your loss [bANNED TEXT] hope you get them back those scum need knee capping :aggressive: or just chop there fingers off :ph34r: will keep my ears open over here :search:

Guest pikey

dillon/stabs, sorry to here about the stolen dogs, to be honest, dont think he will ever see those dogs again. there are plenty of lads looking for working terriers/ and if they were stolen or not they would not give a shit!!!!! i will be meeting some travelling lads from sligo/ clare this weekend, ill pass on that there is a large reward for the return of the dogs, and they in return with some friends will keep there eyes and ears opened.i can see me yard full of black dogs next week :11: ,dillon the reason i say he wont see his dogs again, is because the lad that got the pup looks like he could throw a dig or two :D , hate to be the lad he spots his dog with.on a guess i would think the lad that took the dogs has been in his yard before, i will tell a few of me mates about the stolen dogs and i do hope he gets back his dogs :angry:

picture of the dog as a pup.

108079.jpg

Guest Dillon

Anthony is also thinking that the lads had been on his yard before, and they definately knew what they were coming for,

It makes me f*****g sick Timmy thanks for all you have done lads.

Take care all.

Dillon