went for a mooch..

i was working today got home about 3 oclock got my dogs out and set off with my 9 year old son drove to the bottom of the moor near me .about 5 mins drive got out and set of across a field theres foot paths allover the place but where i go to this place i always cut across this field wheres theres no foot paths ..ive never been botherd here before and no most folk in my village ....anyway it took about an 1 1/2 hours round trip iwasnt out for anything in particular just to excercise my dogs ...now i have to be honest i have shot the odd hare up there but like i say ive never been botherd there before ..iam not saying i dont do the odd bit of poaching I DO.but not on my own doorstep so to speak.i was walking back to my works motor which my gaffer very kindly lends me iam a ground worker so it dosent matter if it gets a bit shit up.. and i was laughing at my son who had just fell and was shit up to the eyeballs in mud.. all i saw was a couple of roe and they heard us coming a mile off because my son whitters like an old woman and never shuts up. :D ..unless i take him lamping then hes good as gold ..infact hes quieter than most people i go out with..anyway got back to the motor and all the fxcking tyers have been slashed i couldnt belive it i was fxxking rageing ..now if i was out somewhere i shouldnt be then you have to exspect this sort of thing its better than them geting the cops or putting things in the fields to injure your dogs but for fxcks sake i was makeing my way to footpaths and done this route a hundred times before ... i got myself a shortlist of three people who it might be and believe me they will be getting a visit from me in the morning ....theres some people who no me on here and iam an easy going person but i wont put up with that sort of shit so unless sombody pays for these tyres theres going to be tears and they wont be mine ....

Agreed......infact i helped a keeper out and his approach to poachers was to pull the valves out of the wheel, eventually caused more grief than it was worth they don't bother anymore but it never f*cked anyone off, well more than neccasary

have to agree with you snoopdog, if they did it to me they WOULD,NT do it again. spineless sneaky f******s.
iam f**king livid mate i try not to swear in front of my lad but he just looked at me with his mouth open i dont think he had heard anything like it.. :angry: ..i just made a few phone calls not 100% but i hes going to get the first visit..he knows me but i dont think he knew it was my motor he will get the chance to cough up ... i think he will :D if it was him...OR BANG...

IVE JUST HAD A THOUGHT :hmm: they arent going to admit it because they no they will get a good hideing so when i get it sorterd tomorrow i take my mate and tell him to take my dogs up the same fields and ill hide in the motor what a supprise hes going to have when meets me and my lump wood .. :censored:

had the same about 3mths ago!out lamping on ground we have,parked up,accross some fields wernt 1/2hour seen a car passing the feild we were in,thought nothing of it got back and the windscreen was on the floor and a side window!!!!nothing nicked either? :censored: what makes these arseholes tick egh?

whats pissed me of is that its in my own village people no me they might not no the motor but they no my dogs they must have seen me walking up the field ..theres going to be shit hitting the fan tommrow theres no exscusers i wasnt poaching iwas with my son walking the dogs iam not happy the lads going to have a cardboard box for xmas now if i dont get some money of the f*.ckers.. :D

IVE JUST HAD A THOUGHT :hmm: they arent going to admit it because they no they will get a good hideing so when i get it sorterd tomorrow i take my mate and tell him to take my dogs up the same fields and ill hide in the motor what a supprise hes going to have when meets me and my lump wood .. :censored:

that's the ticket,introduce them to the attitude adjuster :D

Had tyres done many times windows done twice and car burnt out once always park the car near houses or well hidden off the beaten track be carefull getting your own back hit em in the pocket its easier than fronting them cos they will be expecting a come uppance and probably know you anyway had wars with keepers a few times my mate ended up in intensive care they dropped charges as he was that bad and with the cops on their side you dont have much chance when it comes to confrontation

Guest bunnyhawker

if youve got a shortlist of three possibles give the three of them the haymaker ,then even tho youve snotted two innocent people you can sleep safe in the knowledge you got the fecker that did it.........pete :clapper: