BULL BREEDS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is a wild boar hunting EBT, one of the best dogs at this kind of hunting. prey drive, mouth and alot of air despite what we all thought. also great natural producer, need nothing for whelp pups

yeah and also doesnt help with the stereotype of bull-breed owners being irresponsible dick heads.   and before anyone say's it was'nt their fault, if your dog was'nt rock steady why werent they on

its not that hard lad, if you cannot trust him (which you obviously couldnt) control him i.e put him on a lead (which you didnt do either)   you are accountable for what your dog does,learn some r

Posted Images

i got pure staff i worked, rehomed him now...little f****r tryed killing my other dogs

proper hard b@stard, in do the job and out ready for the next. :gunsmilie:

worked him on the lamp and he done everything i put him against...

even latched onto a cows throat when i took him ferrering... :icon_eek:

my staff did the same grabbed hold of a cows nose and wouldn't let go, needless to say i never trusted him near livestock again. He even put his head through next doors rabbit cage, when THEY left the gate open.

just wondered how many bull owner's on here have had trouble with their working bull terrier's ??? mine can be a right bitch at times such as being donamating over the other dogs and even attacking a few!!! she has also chased livestock !!!! she only work with the lurchers she been brought up with!!!! would'nt take her out with other dogs in case she steamed into them!!!! it takes the enjoy ment out of hunting when you are worrying what she going to do next!!! dont get me wrong she is handy to have around when you come across certain quarry and guarding the property !!!!

post-55263-0-86663700-1289069972_thumb.jpg

yeah and also doesnt help with the stereotype of bull-breed owners being irresponsible dick heads.

and before anyone say's it was'nt their fault, if your dog was'nt rock steady why werent they on a lead?

you are responsible for your dog's action's,unless you completely trust them properly control them.

• Like 1

just wondered how many bull owner's on here have had trouble with their working bull terrier's ??? mine can be a right bitch at times such as being donamating over the other dogs and even attacking a few!!! she has also chased livestock !!!! she only work with the lurchers she been brought up with!!!! would'nt take her out with other dogs in case she steamed into them!!!! it takes the enjoy ment out of hunting when you are worrying what she going to do next!!! dont get me wrong she is handy to have around when you come across certain quarry and guarding the property !!!!

You really need to get on top of that kind of behavior early on. If it showing that kind of behavior give it a clip round the ear, as for chasing stock it just comes down to training if you dont trust it leave it at home and dont wreck the rest of your dogs, your mates dogs or the farmers trust. I hunt bull cross's and hunt them with other people who run the same type of dog we dont have fights well not often because we dont put them in the situation that would lead to a fight. I dont beat my dogs but I treat my bulls different than my others.

lmfao lads, stop ur chopsing and you take him out for a day and we shall see how you handle him, he will pitch into any one of ur dogs if thay do one wrong move...hes simply a C-U-N-T and thats why i dont hunt with him now more, the cow and trying to kill my other dogs was the final straw for him, and quite simply wudnt work another 1....to much hard work, 100mph into everything.

lmfao lads, stop ur chopsing and you take him out for a day and we shall see how you handle him, he will pitch into any one of ur dogs if thay do one wrong move...hes simply a C-U-N-T and thats why i dont hunt with him now more, the cow and trying to kill my other dogs was the final straw for him, and quite simply wudnt work another 1....to much hard work, 100mph into everything.

its not that hard lad,

if you cannot trust him (which you obviously couldnt)

control him i.e put him on a lead (which you didnt do either)

you are accountable for what your dog does,learn some responsibility mate,

if you have a dog which is powerful and highly driven and not completely steady around stock,dog's etc,you need to make it physically impossible for any accidents to happen (or as close to as is humanly possible)

...or put the dog down,because YOU are destroying the breed.

• Like 1

ebtjulietacasadesalper.jpg

this is a wild boar hunting EBT, one of the best dogs at this kind of hunting.

prey drive, mouth and alot of air despite what we all thought.

also great natural producer, need nothing for whelp pups or raise them.

not very keen to be a pet dog, a working dog!

is that a full EBT mate ? an av you got any more picks ? :thumbs: