Meet Up.

I know you were thinking of doing one in the autumn Davy, is that still looking like a plan? Give me a bit of notice this time and I'll help you set everything up, and try and spend at least one night there, gutted I missed the fun and games last time! This time I'll not try out a new mod at the beginning of a competition (that's my excuse for my piss poor performance and I'm sticking to it!) ;)

Hopefully there will be another meet when i can get over too :yes: .

The last one was really fab, my first meet, but boy was it awesome :thumbs: , I still have the hang over to prove it :laugh:

I blame Laura, Chris and Joey for that ;) .

Davy and Charlie grafted like shire horses and pulled off a brilliant weekend and competition, including a excellent plinking and zero range that me and Tony spent most of the weekend shooting on and having a bit of friendly rivalry on :doh: .

My leave is at Christmas, Easter for a week or so and the Summer in August next year if I don’t take it early and shoot off to sunny South Africa.

It looks like Laura as just got a new job working in a finance office over here in Germany so I’m not sure if the SA trip is now still on for me and her as she will need to take her holidays when all the soldiers are on leave too.

Yeah Matt you will defo need to come for the pre comp drinks on the Friday night buddy, we were even treated to a bit of venison and hare kebabs “yummyâ€.

Si