dogs for sale

Guest crobinc840

I think in the right hands they can be extraordinary but in the wrong hands they create a reputation. That's why some breeds are banned, it's not the dog it's the owner. :thumbdown:

Edited by crobinc840

the problem is what one person calls a bull x is not what anoher may class as one too many people breeding fat staffy to crap greyhound and thinking its a proper bullx its not ,get a well bred bullx with the right sort off bull in it from grafting parents bringing it on sensibily not expect it to do evrything by 12 months and you will have a good as dog as any cross capaqble of taking anything you come across too many messers and kids getting ther hands on them matt ps i also think when people realize the time ad money you have to put into a dog its too much for them this cross attracts some idiots because off its name

hit the nail on the head mate.

just been on the for sale section working dog and live stock.dont know if its just me but every dog thats for sale is near enough a bull cross off sum sort.if theres that many up for sale shour to god they cant be any good.lets hear your opinion.just im off the opinion that no one sells a good dog

exactly the same i was reading edrd and more or less every lurcher for sale had bull in it, seem to be the dog of the times, not for me tho

to be honest iv got a pair of two year old bitches ( not bulls ) that are green and havent even done what my younger 1 year old bitch has because iv been busy with work and ant had the work for all 3. so if i decided to thin out my dogs why would they be rubbish ?

iv left better dogs for skiding than most computer hunters ever own and wouldnt dream of cashing a jacker.

there seems to be a lot of people who like getting on there soap box on here.

If for some reason i wanted a bull (I dont!} id ASK FOR A TRIAL SIMPLE. if there game and can stick at it taking hammer for a good while id buy it.

You can soon find what your need with the lamp there not hard to catch being so slow and if the dogs going to jack thats the end of that. sounds like a lot of people who dont do much slagging people off makes a change for T.H.L.

making money from a dog isnt illegal yet! !

I agree that bull crosses are good dogs, But for some people its just a cock extension. Like when everyone suddenly bought staffies and pitbulls as a status symbol (not saying everyone that owns a staff is a c**t). Some people that know nothing about dogs see a hard looking bull cross go and buy a pup, show it a fox at 9 months old with no training and expect it to do the business. If everyone knew what they were doing this wouldnt be such a big problems.

Happy hunting.

Guest crobinc840

Some people kill the pups off long before they even know what they have to work with. Those are the ones that shouldn't be allowed to have dogs. Think they know so much about a breed mix that is new to them that they are willing to kill off half a litter. :thumbdown: That my friends is an assclown :thumbs: If they didn't breed their would be less bull x's and bullshitters

perhaps people are just starting to realize how crap the bull cross really is.

so what do you think mate are people wasing there time with bull x's and we should all get alsation x's coz there the way forward.

people need to get out there and catch large bags regular to understand what it takes for a dog to be a good dog. i judge a dog buy what it catches at the end of the week not by the size of its head.

yeah thats easy to say pal if its rabbits your catching what do you call a large bag of something that bites back for your type of cross compared with bull cross types ?? you have to remember not everyone is into catching rabbits in large bags i still think the bull cross is a very versatile cross and is very useful and once again i dont own a bull cross so thats not why i am defending them i only say it how i see it

regards hedz

to do what ever quarry regular a dog still needs fittness, stamina, a certain amount of inteligence, and a alot of heart. unfortunatly rabbits and rats with dogs are all we can talk about on the forum.

ask yourself this bud whys a bull x more popular than a alsation cross :hmm::whistling: each to there own mate :thumbs:

Alsatian,s dont go well with trackie bottoms and trainers and make to much noise on housing estates.

Guest crobinc840

perhaps people are just starting to realize how crap the bull cross really is.

so what do you think mate are people wasing there time with bull x's and we should all get alsation x's coz there the way forward.

people need to get out there and catch large bags regular to understand what it takes for a dog to be a good dog. i judge a dog buy what it catches at the end of the week not by the size of its head.

yeah thats easy to say pal if its rabbits your catching what do you call a large bag of something that bites back for your type of cross compared with bull cross types ?? you have to remember not everyone is into catching rabbits in large bags i still think the bull cross is a very versatile cross and is very useful and once again i dont own a bull cross so thats not why i am defending them i only say it how i see it

regards hedz

to do what ever quarry regular a dog still needs fittness, stamina, a certain amount of inteligence, and a alot of heart. unfortunatly rabbits and rats with dogs are all we can talk about on the forum.

ask yourself this bud whys a bull x more popular than a alsation cross :hmm::whistling: each to there own mate :thumbs:

Alsatian,s dont go well with trackie bottoms and trainers and make to much noise on housing estates.

:thumbs: And you can't see the manly collars as well with the longer coat :boogie: