land wasted

dogmen/shooters need to stick together and stand up to the antis or we will all be fecked :gunsmilie:

Never met a shooter who stood up for the dogmen when we were getting banned..... naa, I'm happy with what I'm allowed to hunt with my dogs and if the government deem that rearing birds for the sole purpose of shooting them for fun isn't really hunting....... Then they are on their own.

whats going to happen if the government ban shooting as well,no pheasant rearing,no grouse moors no land management,then the countryside will be fecked.say goodbye to wildlife,build more housing estates,etc,etc

Don't kid yourself. Farmers do more to the countryside than any shoot. How many shoots are around you?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If thats aimed at me your an idiot mate. I am a dog man, and would never shoot a hare with a rifle or any other kind of gun. However its about having a balanced / sane point of view and not being blin

dogmen/shooters need to stick together and stand up to the antis or we will all be fecked

dogmen/shooters need to stick together and stand up to the antis or we will all be fecked :gunsmilie:

Never met a shooter who stood up for the dogmen when we were getting banned..... naa, I'm happy with what I'm allowed to hunt with my dogs and if the government deem that rearing birds for the sole purpose of shooting them for fun isn't really hunting....... Then they are on their own.

whats going to happen if the government ban shooting as well,no pheasant rearing,no grouse moors no land management,then the countryside will be fecked.say goodbye to wildlife,build more housing estates,etc,etc

Don't kid yourself. Farmers do more to the countryside than any shoot. How many shoots are around you?

surrounded, except for the seaside

You seem REALLY anti shooting, and anti shoots. . . . . and you've just joined, all you seem to want to do is argue with everyone and stir up arguments between dogmen and shooters. . . . . Something a little fishy about you. . . . . . . .

You seem REALLY anti shooting, and anti shoots. . . . . and you've just joined, all you seem to want to do is argue with everyone and stir up arguments between dogmen and shooters. . . . . Something a little fishy about you. . . . . . . .

:blink: Read back.... All I've done is back dogmen on a lurcher site, your the one bringing them down. As for me being anti shooting, that is what the thread was aimed at, some bone head with a gun wiping out hares.... Do you have a problem with reading threads or getting the jist of what they are about?

Where that then

feed the bear smells like THE FLUMP to me :thumbdown:

Just another f*****g ANTI

LOL.... tit. Talking of antis.... here is an email a friend of mine recieved after a grass on here reported him to the League against Cruel Sports

Dear *******

***** has passed your details to me.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you by anyone assuming that the post on our blog referred to you. I have had a long and detailed email correspondence with someone called ***** ******** and that was the basis of the blog post. Should the police wish to see that email chain, I will be pleased to pass it to them.

Yours sincerely

Head of Campaigns & Communications

Tel *****

I know who grassed him too :thumbs:

Where that then

not telling :tongue2:

LOL.... tit. Talking of antis.... here is an email a friend of mine recieved after a grass on here reported him to the League against Cruel Sports

Dear *******

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you by anyone assuming that the post on our blog referred to you. I have had a long and detailed email correspondence with someone called ***** ******** and that was the basis of the blog post. Should the police wish to see that email chain, I will be pleased to pass it to them.

Yours sincerely

Tel *****

If you are not an anti then why the downer on shoots and why tar us all with the same brush I mean it took a couple of posts to realise that you where a knob but I don't judge all lurcher men on your posts.

If there is an anti that you know is on this site name and shame them :thumbs:

:blink: Read back.... All I've done is back dogmen on a lurcher site, your the one bringing them down. As for me being anti shooting, that is what the thread was aimed at, some bone head with a gun wiping out hares.... Do you have a problem with reading threads or getting the jist of what they are about?

1) I was not bringing down dog men i was mentioning that 'boneheads' exist in all areas of the hunting world.

2)It's not a lurcher site it's a hunting site, many folk have running dogs, shoot, fish, keep terriers, the lot.

2) The thread was not 'anti shooting' it was about one particular idiot.

3) No problem with reading threads just with extremely irritating and argumentative people who dont seem to grasp that this is a forum and an open one, and hence there is no rules about which way a discussion goes once it has started, just because it isnt going they way you want, tough.

4) Even if this thread HAD remained about that one guy with a series of folk all chiming in with 'yer hes a f*****g knob' of what exact use would that be?

Dear *******

Yours sincerely

Tel *****

. Edited by scent

1) I was not bringing down dog men i was mentioning that 'boneheads' exist in all areas of the hunting world.

2)It's not a lurcher site it's a hunting site, many folk have running dogs, shoot, fish, keep terriers, the lot.

2) The thread was not 'anti shooting' it was about one particular idiot.

3) No problem with reading threads just with extremely irritating and argumentative people who dont seem to grasp that this is a forum and an open one, and hence there is no rules about which way a discussion goes once it has started, just because it isnt going they way you want, tough.

4) Even if this thread HAD remained about that one guy with a series of folk all chiming in with 'yer hes a f*****g knob' of what exact use would that be?

This is the lurcher part of the site :blink: Canny be arsed anymore, can tell your going to be right no matter what....... Best join you me reckons...... lurchermen :thumbdown:

Dear *******

Yours sincerely

Tel *****

and how is mark keeping these days :laugh:

What makes you think it is anyone called mark?

Dear *******

Yours sincerely

Tel *****

and how is mark keeping these days :laugh:

What makes you think it is anyone called mark?

Edited by scent