fox nets

hi all i make my own purse nets for ferreting from hemp or spun nylon but i have been asked if i can knit 6 fox nets as the same guy has been using my purse nets for a long while now and likes the quality that i turn out the question that i need to know is what materials should i go for he has suggested that he would prefer hemp so what ply should i go for and what mesh size is ideal i use a 2 1/8 inch mesh guide for purse nets but i imagine that maybe 3 inch would be more nearer to a fox net also how many meshes wide and what would the ideal length be 6ft??? 3mm draw cord??? and i guess 2inch heavy rings any info or advice please

hi all i make my own purse nets for ferreting from hemp or spun nylon but i have been asked if i can knit 6 fox nets as the same guy has been using my purse nets for a long while now and likes the quality that i turn out the question that i need to know is what materials should i go for he has suggested that he would prefer hemp so what ply should i go for and what mesh size is ideal i use a 2 1/8 inch mesh guide for purse nets but i imagine that maybe 3 inch would be more nearer to a fox net also how many meshes wide and what would the ideal length be 6ft??? 3mm draw cord??? and i guess 2inch heavy rings any info or advice please

i would go for 2 inch meshes and yes 6ft long but not sure how meny wide mine are in the shed somewhere , but you need a good size bag cuz they will get out if its to small

at least 2,1/2 mesh, and on the ring i start with 12, work down to 3ft increasing, and decreasing down to ring, this gives you bag in the middle, to increase add one and decrease knit 2 together, ring pat from bp nets, he,ll help you with what you need, he has a web page, hope that helps, without showing you,dd

3" meshes 6 or 7ft depends what people want start of with 14 meshes onto a 2" ring heavy duty spun poly

is any body selling fox nets on here? ill buy a few pm me

Tom hang on a bit i'll get you some,already txt the guy for you waiting for reply,these will be the best you'll get for tbe money,speak soon pal,

Higgns