Weird session 01092010

Phantom

hi tony

nice read that buddy :thumbs:

and a good shot considering all the walking you had done,it must of taken a while for you to get ya breathing under control before you took the shot! if not then it was a good shot! well done :thumbs:

just got back my self from the business park,had a couple missed a couple a nd got a pigeon :thumbs:

and had a good couple of hours out!

once again well done!

regards

davy

hi tony

nice read that buddy :thumbs:

and a good shot considering all the walking you had done,it must of taken a while for you to get ya breathing under control before you took the shot! if not then it was a good shot! well done :thumbs:

just got back my self from the business park,had a couple missed a couple a nd got a pigeon :thumbs:

and had a good couple of hours out!

once again well done!

regards

davy

Cant beat a bit of Woody eh?, drool :D

I'd rather shoot a Woody than a bunny :gunsmilie: at least I can eat a Woody.

Almost tried to cook a bunny again, tother day :yes: then just pictured the bad ones and :bad:

One day I'll manage another :thumbs:

Were the bunnies thin on the ground at the BP?

Phantom

hi ya tony

i have the same here loads of rabbits then nothing for days i have been out since i finished work and it was only tonight i got 1 rabbit pal

great write up though tony me old pal and nice picture to SP on its way matey

shay

how you getting on with the website matey ?

no not really! i missed a couple,and couldnt,another two.so should of come back with 7 really! but thats how it goes! but got a 47yd bunny in low light,and footage :thumbs: just waiting for it to download! now

regards

davy

how you getting on with the website matey ?

Did you manage to find any of the paperwork? Cuz I'm hoping to tranfere the original domain name and get your hosting sorted for you dirt cheap :thumbs: If not I'm still trying to think of appropriate domain names to use that will point people directly to you snd the site. Apart from that site is ready for upload to host :D

got a 47yd bunny in low light,and footage :thumbs: just waiting for it to download! now

regards

davy

Cool, cant wait to see it buddy :notworthy::notworthy::gunsmilie:

Take care

Phantom