bikal hushpower

I have a pedretti 410 hushpower, biggest pain in the ar$e taking the silencer off, the internal spacer the holds the barrel true and straight became mis aligned on putting it back together, and didnt notice for a couple of outings, thought it was me when I couldent hit a barn door at ten paces :icon_redface:

eventually got it back together correctly, never to be taken apart again...

they do say its better to let the crud build up inside as it deadens the noise more

I have the 12gauge baikal hushpower..........its dead easy to take off and put back on....you just need to use a little bit of oil on anything that scrapes or screws.......In fact i take it off and clean it after every outing

I have the 12gauge baikal hushpower..........its dead easy to take off and put back on....you just need to use a little bit of oil on anything that scrapes or screws.......In fact i take it off and clean it after every outing

what about the spacers inside are they easy to line back up on a bikal

what about the spacers inside are they easy to line back up on a bikal

spacers????

Inside the moderator is a set of baffles that are fixed to the moderator.....on the end of barrel is a wide metal collar that i believe touches the baffles when its on......i clean the inside of the moderator, i clean the inside and outside of the barrel and around the drilled holes, i clean everything......then i apply oil to the wide metal collar as that fits snuggly to the moderator, and oil to the threaded piece on the barrel and to the screw hole that holds it all together.....slid the moderator on and put teh screw back that holds it together

easy peasy