1st cross Bedlington/Greyhound pup wanted

Did ask him if he'd go for a Whippet cross and it will depend on the size of Whippet as he doesn't want the dog to turn out anything under 21" so if you know a bit about the Whippet then that would really help? Thanks for the reply x

ok.iv tried looking for dog in south west also as im in plymouth but no joy.traveling to midland in morning to pick up my 3/4 whippet beddy pup.have a look on preloved.com as there seems to be some litters but further north.

i had a 1st cross beddy greyhound a few years back when i was a lad,from rambo lines.good dog.

courage of a lion,was walking him early morning in fields behind house which backs onto black mountain in wales and he spotted something at a distance,i saw what i can only describe as a large cat the size of a labrador!!(not saying it is a large cat,altho im 99%) and that was it he was off after it! luckily it was a good distance away and he finally returned after running,yelling at him to get back!....

anyway lol yea was a good dog.