Navara or L200?

Hi-Lux!!!!!

If it's between the two go for the Navara - if you have sufficient headroom!!! The early ones especially weren't built for those of us over 6ft! Not too sure what the new ones are like in this department, but they get a good write up.

Guest alastair

just got paid out for my l200 single cab,f :censored: s stole it from me at knife point from my own driveway tfor the second time ,keep using it in ram raids.l200 are juicy ,the front pullys carve up ,175 on parts ,but reliable,im also looking at the new navara ,tows more,better on fuel and looks good.hilux ok but cant tow any wieght. and we all know what ford means.FIX OR REPAIR DAILY.

Go for the Navara Simo :yes:

Better fuel ecomomy than the L200, better looking, sheds of space, and a timing chain compared to the shite belts on others, I'm pleased as a pig in shit with mine now! the next move on mine is to have the windows blacked out and some Furry dice :laugh:.

Cheers

Tony

Well I driven them both today and thought they were great. I must admit I prefered the interior of the L200 but the economy of the Nissan, left home in Lincolnshire and went looking in Yorkshire followed by Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire, getting one at the right price is a ball ache, out again Saturday.........

my uncle was stuck yesterday down a steep muddy farm track in his discovery and had a twin wheel trailer on. the trailer had slid of to the side into a deep ditch. he called me to see if i would try to pull him out. to cut a storey short put my navara in low 4wd and draged it straight out. i must admit i thought i would of had bother but it pissed it. there a good motor

Somoman you have made a good decision :victory: