FOOD

Guest Frank

WHICH ONE?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU FEED

• All meat, (rabbits, chickhen, beef, ect)
    • Red Mills
    • Tin food
    • Chub Food
    • Meat, veg, fruiet ect.
    • Other

HI

IVE NOTICED A LOT OF PEOPLE USE RAW MEAT AND CHICKEN CAN ANYONE RECOMEND A GOOD PLACE TO GET THE STUFF CHEAP UP NORTH

CHEERS

SCOTTY

Try www.landywoods.co.uk :) There great for raw meats/Bones ect there frozen but really good prices (fab way to stock up - youll need a big freezer :thumbs-up: )..and they deliver throughout most of the UK :thumbs-up:

As for mine he was on Natures menu raw meats/grounded bone/veg/offal (heart,kidney ect) and looking better than ever - perfect poos too most of the time :o although at the mo hes back onto the usual Meat and Mixer jobber because i went away for a weekend left Raze (Greyhound) with Mother and she wudnt have a clue how to dish up a BARF feed :rofl::rofl:

when i took my dogs to the vet he went mad at me for feeding my dog on mince and chicken he said it has not got what thay need in the food and to stick to tripe and dryfood i no there is nothing wrong with dryfood and tripe but i must say it was a pet vet :11: should of told him to shut up and mines not a pet its a rabbit catching machine :blink: :11:

Edited by whippet boy