pup in season

hi there fezz, i have a paterdale that falls every 6 month to the day. i have had 2 litters this year. she's back in season but giving her a break! if its her first season i wont breed her, wait for the second season. all the best buddy

hi there fezz, i have a paterdale that falls every 6 month to the day. i have had 2 litters this year. she's back in season but giving her a break! if its her first season i wont breed her, wait for the second season. all the best buddy

the father was a jrt. the one on he right. the other one was stolen. if ne one got an info on her, please please pm me! it means a lot toh family thanks so much buddy

Edited by buddy
Guest samstheman

Perfectly normal, but like Buddy says, far too young to breed. A good 12 months before she is mature enough physically and, more importantly, psychologically, to become a mum.Good luck with her!

do terriers mature faster than other dogs then? :hmm:

I would NEVER breed from a dog until at LEAST 2 years old, and I would never breed a dog more than once a year or better still longer than that, let them be pups and mature, and I wouldn't dream of breeding the same bitch every 6 months :o

sorry if this sounds harsh but it's my personnel opinion on this subject.

Guest the poacher

2 litter out of one bitch in a year :blink:

Hmmm............. :no:

JOEB

How old a dog is or isn't is the not the criteria to breed. A dog should be bred if it is good enough at it's work and this cannot be determined if it's 6 month old, or 18 month old.

agree with you, you should only breed to improve what you have IMO, but some will breed no matter how good or bad thier dog is, therefore I'd much rather it be at a later age than just 1, that's why I have mentioned it :)

You F*****g puppy peddling messer !!!! :censored::diablo: .

hi there i didint plan on breeding her the second time she was let out by a member of the family by mistake! what can you do, it was to late by the time i got to them.