bullgrayhound minshaw bitch

This is a very reluctant sale on behalf of my son BYKER83 from this site.......down to haveing a new job working long hours and to young children so doesnt have the time the dog needs and deserves!!! she is 22mouths old 23 1/4 inc bred by joe ox from this site her dam is a frist cross bull grayhound sire jack the minshaw dog......she works day and night but on the lamp better straight down the beam and straight back not afraid to get stuck in.......she jumps retreives 80% 0f the time but want give it you till the catch is dead recall is good stock broken good withkids and other dogs lived outside but never alone live inside for 6mounths now and only ever two accidents this is as honest as i can be if there was anyway i could give the dog the time and nights out she needs she woundnt be for sale im from colne lancs and i want £250 i payed more for her as a pup pm me or byker83 for any info and ill get back to you asap or ring on 07716273723!!! if you dont have owt good to say dont say owt at all.....THIS DOG WILL NOT JUST GO TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

lovely looking bitch mate hope she goes to the right person atb :thumbs:

Cant believe this dog is for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this dog likes the sharp end and is very fast!!!! Bloody hell Bob you might as well have her you only have 6 dogs!!!Bob the dog whisperer! They get fed better than me as well!