caucasion ovcharka x tumbler/whippet collie, bull/grey

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be quite honest, I'd love to see someone try and rob your lurchers mate.

That big fecker is a serious one man beast :icon_eek:

I've owned a few for work purposes. They are VERY serious dogs in general and very raw. Not a good choice to put to a running dog unless you’re after two legged quarry ;) I bred a bitch I had to a very good Dutch Sheppard, the male pup I kept cost me allot of money ;) ...... villebones you are 100% on about a dog like that..

I've owned a few for work purposes. They are VERY serious dogs in general and very raw. Not a good choice to put to a running dog unless you’re after two legged quarry ;) I bred a bitch I had to a very good Dutch Sheppard, the male pup I kept cost me allot of money ;) ...... villebones you are 100% on about a dog like that..

Have you got any picture of him Stuntman

Know theres been some good breedings with Dutch herder/Bandogs

Mick..

there some shite om these channels fechall about hunting stories knowledge its all selling silly dogs ,super dog this great dog that ,when are the real hunters going to com,me on and tell tails of fun and diversity of the law and there evil ways to stop mans best freind getting its dinner about good old jucks or dogs

I've owned a few for work purposes. They are VERY serious dogs in general and very raw. Not a good choice to put to a running dog unless youre after two legged quarry ;) I bred a bitch I had to a very good Dutch Sheppard, the male pup I kept cost me allot of money ;) ...... villebones you are 100% on about a dog like that..

Have you got any picture of him Stuntman

Know theres been some good breedings with Dutch herder/Bandogs

Mick..

Mick no I dont but heres a little known strain/breed that I've worked with allot. [donovan pinscher} Very nice dogs for PP work and HD. They are bred like you mentioned.

Edited by STUNTMAN

there some shite om these channels fechall about hunting stories knowledge its all selling silly dogs ,super dog this great dog that ,when are the real hunters going to com,me on and tell tails of fun and diversity of the law and there evil ways to stop mans best freind getting its dinner about good old jucks or dogs

whin im not one for stories, but if its huntin and seein me young dogs work then theres an invitation for you pal but there will be no probs with the law just good honest humble fun

how much is a caucasion ovcharka and were can you get one from?

there are 2 0r 3 breeders in the country, looking at about 2k. id recomend caucasionovcharka.co.uk. but do not take these dogs lightly there no rotty or pit!!