22 wk old Wheaton x Greyhound needs new home.

yes when she took it back to you , you said you was happy she did you didnt have anything funny to say then so dont be funny about it on here

Yes i was happy she brought it back,but if you hadnt said owt or just sent me a pm nobody would have needed to know that they were friends of yours, maybe i did come across as being a little strong but if you had had to put up with the amount of to**ers that i have today...just because he is free to a good home then you may be a bit pissed off.

well thats fair enough but that couples not like that it was me that drove them up and he give me 50 quid fuel for doing it you would have got some dodgy fecker who would of sold it on to get the money back but they took him back to you I can see were your coming from but no messing you about was intented they she said you was a very nice lady and atb in finding him a good home

Oh sh1t,i feel really bad now,tell him to come and find me on sunday and il get him a pint,sorry for sounding arsy :-/

yes when she took it back to you , you said you was happy she did you didnt have anything funny to say then so dont be funny about it on here

Yes i was happy she brought it back,but if you hadnt said owt or just sent me a pm nobody would have needed to know that they were friends of yours, maybe i did come across as being a little strong but if you had had to put up with the amount of to**ers that i have today...just because he is free to a good home then you may be a bit pissed off.

well thats fair enough but that couples not like that it was me that drove them up and he give me 50 quid fuel for doing it you would have got some dodgy fecker who would of sold it on to get the money back but they took him back to you I can see were your coming from but no messing you about was intented they she said you was a very nice lady and atb in finding him a good home

Oh sh1t,i feel really bad now,tell him to come and find me on sunday and il get him a pint,sorry for sounding arsy :-/

no worries :thumbs:

Is this pup from the wheatenx whippet greyhound litter of the same age from up north? Maybe that explains the vet paperwork saying whippet x?? Either way it looks a cracking bitch and would do someone proud if time and effort was spent on it, cheers

griffo

well then why dont you put a small fee upon him then to try and stop the messers not silly amounts just anough to stop the oooh its free i'll have and pass on for a fast note or two. just an idea atb in rehoming it.

It was a friend of mine that came and had a look at it and yes he took back to the car then brought it back to you what would you rather he did and he traveled 2 hours to come and see it your getting rid as a wheaton grey so why as the jab papers got whippet x on them :wallbash:

Actually it was him that went to the car and left his other half with the dog chatting to me,she then went to the car with dog then came back,if he didnt like the dog why not say so there and then?

When the person who i got the dog off took the pups for their jabs he told the vet they were greyhound x but for some odd reason the vet put whippet x. So thats that mystery solved :-)

:thumbs:i agree mate when i went to vets with my bitch she just put whippet x on jab forms

i have a feeling this pups gona go to a knob head ....hope it doesnt atb its a bonnie pup :thumbs:

Oh shit il do my best for it not to go to a knob head :-/

Iv a bloke coming to see him this morning from this site,he does sound genuine.

Just shows what wa**ers there are out there! Are there any genuine folk on this site??????????????????

Lurcherlass sorry to see you are having so much trouble rehoming the little bitch she looks a cracker.If I was on the other side of the shuck (irish sea) I'd be getting greif from the mrs for getting another pup :laugh:

My dogs are here for life live indoors and go where I go, caravan and all.

Good luck and all the best for the wee pup.

Bri

if this is 1 of the pups that woodard of this site breed then the DAMS full wheaton (tom parr breed) and the the SIRES whippet /greyhound/whippet /greyhound ( DS boy blue breed )both parents are hard on all quarry. ive got pics of both parents TIED. if this is 1 from that litter who ever gets the pup will be a very lucky person cos you wont get the breeding again.

atb jackard