Which rifle

I have bought a gun on credit card before actually and have some wisdom to espouse from that purchase. If you're buying the gun on tick, remember it's not a logical purchase from the outset. So, if you're gonna do this, buy the best gun you can otherwise you'll, over time, resent meeting monthly payments for it! (this is just my experience, i'm aware you may not have the same attitude to credit as myself!) Just go all out! If you buy an average gun on tick, it's not really worth it (in my opinion!)

Get HW100 or a Daystate with all the bells and whistles and it'll be worth it! :thumbs:

Firstly you will need to workout what you can afford. Your looking at about 400quid for a decent pcp like the air arms s410. Im not sure what that would work out at per month, but depends on where your getting the cash from. Personally id rather save up and buy it as if your struggling to find 400quid then you need to think twice as to whether you should be buying one in the first place. (no offence intended, but thats my way of thinking).

If money is an issue, then maybe go for a springer, you can get a lovely one for about 200quid. Very accurate and loads of fun!

• 2 weeks later...