pest control

Went out yesterday morning to do some pest control, got five and didnt have to dig to any, missed a few though! pics coming soon.

Have been ferreting this land all year and not had many digs, there must be other warrens hidden though as i dont seem to be denting the numbers!

Hows the pest control paying? is it good money?

After ferreting the land all year and don't seem to be making a dent in the numbers, are they outbreeding your efforts?

I have my own theories on why you have not had to dig, and why there seems to be numbers there, and its not down to hidden warrens.

Hows the pest control paying? is it good money?

After ferreting the land all year and don't seem to be making a dent in the numbers, are they outbreeding your efforts?

I have my own theories on why you have not had to dig, and why there seems to be numbers there, and its not down to hidden warrens.

shit ferrets????

Maybe i named the thread wrong

i dont do it for a job mate, i do it for the sport not the money, im not there every weekend, and not making a dent in numbers meens more sport for me as long as the landowners happy which they are, as long as they see some rabbits go there happy, id rather bolt rabbits than dig too them mate so you carry on with your theories :thumbs: