Voicing opinions, debates....

Why bawless what does it achieve?

I thought you just wanted my view, didn't know you wanted an opinion too............ lol, only kidden. The banning order seems to be a strange one..... I know from good authority that its ma baw got banned for nothing more than posting 3 poems about the fens.... Strange I know but that is my point. If he did anything worse, I'd like to know about it. So, it seems its not the banning that's the problem but the person doing the banning and the reason why that seems to be hard to work out........ :blink:

FCUK THE BAN!!!!

you gould be onto something there ,there used to be a saying up here its ma baw and your no playing.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your the THL idiot   You asked to be deleted not so long back, dare say you would of joined under another username shortly after if mods had deleted you.

Well go spit your dummy out AGAIN ask to be deleted and join under another username

I've never met FH. Also i'm not in anyway wound up. . . . . . . your just funny, you spend so much time trying to wind folk up and so little time having any discussion of hunting . . . . . . you obvio

how can 8 guests be viewing this i thought you had to be a member

sussed it out yesterday if you are a member and have a link even signed out you can still go on the site seen a guest viewing a post of mine and answered within seconds by signed on lad so that solves the guest thing they are members remaining anonymous for whatever reason(meant to tell you but forgot.sorry!!!. but i think once you run cc you have to sign in and out again must be a cookie thing.? :thumbs:

like you hound dog with 2 accounts :hmm: like stated before you been on here a while and only just started comenting alot, i prefere this account fuk what people think of me, dont need 2 acconts 1 like you to give shit.

Your the THL idiot :yes:

You asked to be deleted not so long back, dare say you would of joined under another username shortly after if mods had deleted you.

Edited by hound dog
  • Like 1

like you hound dog with 2 accounts :hmm: like stated before you been on here a while and only just started comenting alot, i prefere this account fuk what people think of me, dont need 2 acconts 1 like you to give shit.

You asked to be deleted not so long back, dare say you would of joined under another username shortly after if mods had deleted you.

whats your problem pal,why dont you just :censored: off,job done

tb25 Is that reply meant for me or fence hopper?

Edited by hound dog

tb25 Is that reply meant for me or fence hopper?

Something tells me . . . . . . . . .YOU!

There is some right arguements, debates, wind ups on the lucher forum of this site leading to usernames being banned! Does it really work banning usernames because as we all know how easy it to register a username, so soon as one is banned another is made giving them instant access to the forum again. My question is should usernames be banned? because at the end of the day thats all that is being banned the username not the person.

The problem is, people take the whole thing too seriously,it becomes personel to lads if they think someone is not taking them or their dogs serious enough, and this whole thing of knowing more ,done more, been out with the dogs more, seems that everyone has too prove themselves to everyone else, why its like that i dont know, i honestly dont give a monkeys bout anyone else, dont know the big names in this game, Its not a competition its a pasttime , a partnership with the mutt and i,he feeds me and i feed him, Its something the anti's will never understand that bond between human and canine, when the two of you's are doing something so deeply ingrained in both of us ,but only like minded people can understand. At the end of the day , its between me and the dog, the rest of it cyberspace lala land,,

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: That is the first and only thing I have read on here that I wish I had said..... can I copy that and use it on my profile page mate??? I'll give you the credit for it like......

Why bawless what does it achieve?

I thought you just wanted my view, didn't know you wanted an opinion too............ lol, only kidden. The banning order seems to be a strange one..... I know from good authority that its ma baw got banned for nothing more than posting 3 poems about the fens.... Strange I know but that is my point. If he did anything worse, I'd like to know about it. So, it seems its not the banning that's the problem but the person doing the banning and the reason why that seems to be hard to work out........ :blink:

FCUK THE BAN!!!!

Yer i found that one a bit weird - why did those poem posts keep getting deleted? When i reposted - only the Rudyard Kipling poem - that to disappeared and folk got deleted? Any one think of a reason? It contained ABSOLUTELY NOTHING offensive or negative, however when folk post stuff about woman not being allowed to hunt or beating up foreign people, which although an opinion, could definately be offensive to people . . . . . they are left to turn into huge slagging matches. Also if we are banning people for poems, should we not also ban people for just being morons???

I dunno mate, they were poems from fen websites, not as if they aren't well known... Some folk with power who don't like others don't need a reason to delete posts I suppose.... pity really cos if the site was all about back slapping..... what kind of site would it be??? :blink: Thats what happens when reputations get in the road.... best being like me, anonymous....... no reputation to uphold here.... no f*****g pride to get hurt.... I know what I am and what I have and I'm over the moon but some folk have more to lose than others..... and thats when they need to ack, bring down..... always about money..... I know the post is starting to get encrypted lol but if I said what I know..... i'd be deleted :thumbs:

Another thing...... allowing guests to read the threads without showing who they are allows members/moderators etc to read threads without being identified..... since the guests were allowed haven't you noticed the number of members viewing has dropped significanly whilst the number of guests have rose ten fold???

Another thing...... allowing guests to read the threads without showing who they are allows members/moderators etc to read threads without being identified..... since the guests were allowed haven't you noticed the number of members viewing has dropped significanly whilst the number of guests have rose ten fold???

O aye to both posts and i get what you mean :thumbs: Funny old world we live in . . . .