Fishing and the law

Hi

I was on my travels today by the river on a public foot path and saw this singe

hitler2.jpg

I have blocked out the name of the town/village/ city

All you need to know is its somewhere between settle and carlisle

This is a public foot path where everyone has the right to pass through and fish in the river

And who the hell dose this association think they are claiming they own the river putting up sings as bully boy tactecks to take control

They seem to think they own the river and to have the right to fish in it you have to be a member of there mob

And one has to be of a certain creed to join this mob and therefor fish in the waters

And also one has to pay them membership money in the form of bribes so they can make boot money out of us just so we can go fishing

This is supposed to be a relaxing hobbies for some or away of life for other and even survival for some

This mob have no right controlling us in this manor

hitler3.jpg

Guest bullterrier

Hi

hitler2.jpg

This is a public foot path where everyone has the right to pass through and fish in the river

And who the hell dose this association think they are claiming they own the river putting up sings as bully boy tactecks to take control

They seem to think they own the river and to have the right to fish in it you have to be a member of there mob

And one has to be of a certain creed to join this mob and therefor fish in the waters

And also one has to pay them membership money in the form of bribes so they can make boot money out of us just so we can go fishing

This is supposed to be a relaxing hobbies for some or away of life for other and even survival for some

hitler3.jpg

the association like other associations have to rent the [ lake river ] from the landowner thats why people pay membership for the right to fish theses waters and they do have the right to fish there own waters have they upset you or refused you membership

signs like that appear all over the country it aint unique!!!!

As said the angling society / club who put up the signs pay for the rights to fish a particular stretch of river bank.

If the bank concerned is on private ground then I guess they or the landowner could claim trespass.

If there is public right of way then perhaps the sign should just say private fishing?

The club stated owns the fishing rights to that stretch of river, fishing from the bankside the sign is on. However the river bank on the other side of the river may be owned by a different farmer and let to a different club. The club pays the farmer/land owner for the right to fish the river from the owned land and access to the river bank, this means the club has the right to fish the river from the land they rent. They dont own the river, only the right to fish from that land.

If this is a wide river suitable for boats(presuming boats are allowed on the river and there is somewhere to launch) then there is nothing stopping you from fishing anywhere on the river from your boat even if clubs own the rights on both sides.

Hi

hitler2.jpg

hitler3.jpg

its quite comon as already stated for angling clubs to rent or own the fishing rights of the bank side, i've heard a way around things like this, is to fish from a bridge. a club near me have this on the local river but dont have signs and dont seem to stop people. i dont know why you felt that you had to put a swastiker on the sign :no: it just makes you come across as an idiot.

Hi

hitler2.jpg

:whistling:

FIREWOOD !!! whistling.gif

hitler3.jpg

to fish the river from the land they rent. They dont own the river, only the right to fish from that land.

If this is a wide river suitable for boats(presuming boats are allowed on the river and there is somewhere to launch) then there is nothing stopping you from fishing anywhere on the river from your boat even if clubs own the rights on both sides.

On the deeds of the land is the river owned by a land owner of ever side of the river or is it owned by the council

Where there is a public footpath can I gain access to the water there with my rubber dingy and start fishing in that particular stretch of water

Alternatively just go in the water with my nets drop them on the river bed stick 2 fingers up at the mob and get out the water

its quite comon as already stated for angling clubs to rent or own the fishing rights of the bank side, i've heard a way around things like this, is to fish from a bridge. a club near me have this on the local river but dont have signs and dont seem to stop people.

I think the rail way bridge is a bit deep to fish off

What nationality are you Batista??

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

£100 on a POLISH POACHER :laugh:

you robbing fecker..you only said that because you knew the odd are on :thumbdown:

What the f##ks it got to do with you ya little shite bag tossers

ya not worth p##sing on if you where on fire

The only think you 2 need is ya lights punching out

batista is clearly polish. can you post some pics of yourself after the anglers have given you a good kick in.

you cluless piece of sh*t, too deep to fish :feck:

as your a big man that wants a fight and to tie people down with your hong kong nets and punch peoples lights out, how about you arange a meet, or are you a pussy.

where i fish, if you get caught, you get chased with a 3 ton pick up truck.