jeff burrel

Guest mikee

on past posts i have seen that some guys have own dogs bread by jeff burrel,how are they getting on,or maybe some of you have first hand exsperience of these dogs in the field but not of ownership. opinions please of both man and dogs if you have it.

on past posts i have seen that some guys have own dogs bread by jeff burrel,how are they getting on,or maybe some of you have first hand exsperience of these dogs in the field but not of ownership. opinions please of both man and dogs if you have it.

Ive seen 3 of his breeding {tumblers],dont know the man personally ,he judged a show at Welling borough I attended years ago ,I didnt think much of the {tumblers],they looked like Husky crosses, and curiously ,I was told that one of his friends breeds Huskies,,a guy in our coursing club had oneof his dogs ,it was too heavy for coursing ,agressive ,even with bitches yet wouldnt go in on foxes ,it would course them,bending them over and over ,but refusing to tackle them,a friend of mine went to view a litter many moons ago ,he said their were dogs in cupboards and under shelves in the house,he didnt buy a pup ,I dont know the guy so I cant comment on his character , but I havent heard anything positive about his pups.Others may have a different view.

Guest alastair

oldest chestnut in the book,if thier is a waiting list people always assume that it must be mustard.'' i waited 8 months for this machine mush,bred from the oldest strains about it is'' yeah.......f :censored: g right