Guest fence_hopper

nothing wrong with that dogs feet, theres some wright experts on here lol one look at a picture they can tell everything about a dog lol, good luck with him mate i'm sure he'll do you fine :thumbs:

nothing wrong with that dogs feet, theres some wright experts on here lol one look at a picture they can tell everything about a dog lol, good luck with him mate i'm sure he'll do you fine :thumbs:

nothing wrong with its feet, and i'm the expert! lol... dont start again pal... it is a nice , needs some more muscle and it will be a smart looking dog...

<BR>
<BR>Its a nice looker then arnt all deerhound crosses .That back foot looks like a relaxed tendon causing the foot to look a bit flat.atb dell<BR>
<BR>what is the cure for that pal,and how do they do it in the first place.<BR>
The one i had it was caused by a very small deep cut on the back of the dogs hock wich [bANNED TEXT] i noticed the two middle toes had become more relaxed than the two outside ones .The vet A.Crookes told me [bANNED TEXT] i took the dog to see him that the gider had been slightly cut causing it to stretch more wich inturn relaxed the toes I t never botherd the dog.Most bad tendon damage would have to be surgically repaired touch wood i have never had a dog thats needed this i have know dogs to suffer with tendon damage after a bad sprain wich can be caused by a lot of things [bANNED TEXT] running them.atb dell<BR><BR>

i have had tendon damage recently on my black dog bad inury too just back on lead wakling after almost a month back leg one toe pointing up lucky it wasnt all of them hope to have him ready to run come september ,

nice dog btw i have a bitch double of that dog shes only 23.5tts though best of luck with it mate

Guest fence_hopper

nothing wrong with its feet, and i'm the expert! lol... dont start again pal... it is a nice , needs some more muscle and it will be a smart looking dog...

give the lad a chance he's only just got it :thumbs: what type of stamina would you recommend the lad to have with the dog :D

Edited by fence_hopper
Guest fence_hopper

Its a nice looker then arnt all deerhound crosses .That back foot looks like a relaxed tendon causing the foot to look a bit flat.atb dell

what r u bullshitin about f**k all wrong with that dogs feet

read it properly mate poacher aint slating that dog :thumbs:

micky1 can u give any info on it like what age

what it was like lifting rabbits mate just curious

i reared the dog sold him to a boy who gave him a cople of days out at long ears says he hadnt the boot for itsaid he was soft of himself dog is 17 months and he was bred in ards

micky1 can u give any info on it like what age

what it was like lifting rabbits mate just curious

i reared the dog sold him to a boy who gave him a cople of days out at long ears says he hadnt the boot for itsaid he was soft of himself dog is 17 months and he was bred in ards

cheers