I should have bought ducks

Hi all just siting wondering when is the rain going to stop .

i got 500 birds in on saturday arrived late put them in the pens in the pouring rain ,pissed rain sunday

dried up a bit monday scorched on tuesday went out this afternoon in a bloody monsoon and the landrover got boged down in bottom off the field with bags of feed on board hey hey the great scottish summer .

Feel better now just poping out to the shed to look for my skis.

Good luck Hoolit

We're having a drought in cambridgeshire and we cant get water to our birds quick enough!!

ATB sam

Hi Sam i had to get the spade out this morning and dig a trench from the middle of one pen to the outside to reach a ditch ,about 40 yards in total .

It rained like hell all night until about 5am the sun is now splitting the trees christ what a country one thing the weather is never boring up here.

Good health Hoolit

We're having a drought in cambridgeshire and we cant get water to our birds quick enough!!

ATB sam

Hi Sam i had to get the spade out this morning and dig a trench from the middle of one pen to the outside to reach a ditch ,about 40 yards in total .

It rained like hell all night until about 5am the sun is now splitting the trees christ what a country one thing the weather is never boring up here.

Good health Hoolit

glad its just not us in ayrshire with s**te weather

how are the birds coping with it hoolit ? have you lost many ?

p.s

young ducks dont like the rain either believe it or not !

I had a look round the pens this morning i didnt find any dead birds just a few of buzzards about.

On the whole so far so good.

Good health Hoolit