Guest 1 man and hiz dog

looksa handy dog that mate, atb with the sale :thumbs:

yea he is mate . and if it wasent for me working nites theres no way id be selling him gutted

hope he gets a good working home mate :victory: Edited by 1 man and hiz dog

nice looking dog pal bet it looks alot beta when it fit and i wouldnt let any one take the dog out on there own for a trial even if they do give you the money theres some arse holes out there who dont no f**k all about a dog killing game atb mate with the sale

cheers mate yes when hes fit hes a picture . and ur right nobodys takeing him on trail or getting a trail with him . the dog is genuine and a good worker dont even want to sell him im f*****g gutted got a man cuming 4 him later its makeing me sick

Just been out for anhour on the lamp with this dog and all ill say is no wonder you would'nt give a trial with the dog,

Its 100% JACKER singlehanded my arse in my years of keeping and seeing working dogs work THIS has got to be the worst one iv seen HONEST..!!

Jo will be back up this week for his money,

And to think this dog was up for STUD well i just hope no one on here took a lineing ...

WRONG UN FELLA..!!

Just been out for anhour on the lamp with this dog and all ill say is no wonder you would'nt give a trial with the dog,

Its 100% JACKER singlehanded my arse in my years of keeping and seeing working dogs work THIS has got to be the worst one iv seen HONEST..!!

Jo will be back up this week for his money,

And to think this dog was up for STUD well i just hope no one on here took a lineing ...

WRONG UN FELLA..!!

no i havent gave a trail . i gave joe a money bck guarentee . if the dog has jacked then thats not my fault the dog has done the job in the past 4 me .and joe as been reinburst for the dog

Must be somthing in the Northamptonshire's water then a..!!

Get a grip your a chancer END OFF..!!

People Beware..!!

yea must be thats y i said money bck . if id had been a con,arstist id had met u sumwhere instead of u cuming to mine end of . joe,s got his money bck and ive told him to keep the dog and to do whatever with it a.t.b

5/8s,3/8s bull,x dog for sale .due to extended work hours im selling my bull,x dog takes all game single handed ,works with teriers stands at 26,inch to shoulder.hes 3 and a half. this is a genuine sale and a genuine dog .£200 NO OFFERS so no idiots and no stupid coments pics will be sent by emil only to genuine intreast thanks for reading and good hunting to u BRADUS pic now added

herd alot about this dog seen it to look at but never seen it work been told it works a treat by a couple off good dog lads round our way .alb

seems youve been told some shite! good dog men?