hi lads n lasses still havent sold my pups,was hopeing to sell these on here to you lot so they had working homes.they are ready 2weeks time,had them docked and dew clawed,advertised about 2 weeks ago,all infomation on there if you look it up.was selling bitches at 180,now 150.dogs was 150 now 120.id really rather these went to good working homes.im keeping the white bitch with black ears,my mates taking the smooth brown tan dog but the rest are stll up for sale.if you took 2 id do a deal.

post-19706-053089700 1279481846_thumb.jpg

what cross are they mate ? atb jared :thumbs:

You wont make a detective jared

dam is patterdale x jack russel which i use for bushing and marking,very keen bitch that loves to please.just short of 14'' tts

sire is jack russel with some sporting lucas somewhere in the line hes used for the same as mine.his dad was runner up cock of the north.he stands at 13''tts.

The reason you have all of the pups left is probably due to the fact your prices were a little high for bushing dogs. My pet hate is what you've done in asking for a higher price for the bitches, what was your reason for doing this? It generally shows the breeder/peddler is targeting other peddlers who only want bitches to make money. Sold to sensible working homes for £100 these pups could've made handy little cover/ratting dogs. Whatever anyone says about covering costs etc is a load of shit unless you've got major vets bills. Even 5 pups at £150 each is a healthy profit after costs. Thats why there's so much shite around now, luckily there's still folk with good dogs who gift/place pups with like minded lads to keep them going

• Like 3