F.A.O Duckwing

tidy looking kit boxes, sold my big loft and have made 1 single and 1 double kit box, so easy to clean with wire floor and slide out dropping tray. i will try and take sum photos if it stops f**kn raining. atb bullfinch.

HEY BOBO ,

THATS A NICE LITTLE KIT BOX MATE ........ :thumbs:

DID YOU GET MY LAST PM ?

IAM SITTING HERE TONIGHT YEARNING TO GO OUT AND FLY A COUPLE OF KITS , .. BUT THE WIND IS TOO STRONG ........ TOO MANY BUMPS AND BAD HABBITS FORM IN THIS WEATHER ,

SO ITS JUST A FEED AND A SCRAPE OUT .......

IVE GOT THE LAST FEW YOUNGSTERS TO GROW ON AND I WILL HAVE BRED 60 THIS YEAR ,

MAINLY COMPRISING OF WANLESS , DEANO , AND OLD MORRIS HOLE BLOODLINES ....

WITH A BIT OF LUCK I MIGHT HAVE A KIT GOOD ENOUGH TO SCORE .....

AT THE MOMENT THE YOUNG BIRDS ARE STILL JUST FLIPPING OVER A FEW TIMES BUT ARE KITTING NICELY ...... JUST NEED MORE TIME OUT OF THEM IN A FLY ..... THEY ARE DOING ABOUT 20 MINUTES AT THE MOMENT

HAD AN OLD BIRD FLY LAST WEEKEND AND THEY GOT BLOWN AWAY ....... THEY WERE OUT OF SIGHT FOR 15 MINUTES THEN DROPPED .. ALL PANTING LIKE HELL , IT MUST HAVE BEEN HARD WORK AS THIS OLD BIRD KIT USUALLY DOES OVER AN HOUR AND A HALF IF I AM A LITTLE HEAVY WITH THE FEED

HERES A VIEW OF ONE OF THE STOCK SECTIONS ... THEY HAVE BRED WELL THIS SEASON , KEEPING YER BROOD STOCK FIT AND HEALTHY IS A MUST

post-50-088619300 1279221543_thumb.jpg

HERES A WANLESS BLACK SADDLE BIRD ........ HAD SOME NICE SPINNERS OFF THIS PAIR

post-50-080650700 1279221703_thumb.jpg

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

NO FELLA ,

BUT .. I HAVE A FEW YEARLINGS THAT HAVE NEVER MADE THE GRADE THAT ARE GOING FREE

THERES NOWT WRONG WITH THEM ..... BRED RIGHT , JUST WERE LATE BREDS LAST SEASON AND BEING A WORKING MAN THE DARK NIGHTS BEAT ME ...... YOUNG ROLLERS NEED FLYING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO COME ON THE FLY ..........

OF COURSE THEN YOU HAVE THE ONES THAT WONT KIT PROPERLY , OR COME OUT OF THE ROLL BACKWARDS ...... FLY INTO THE FRONT OF THE KIT , ETC , ETC , ETC .......

FECKIN HELL ITS A HARD GAME TO GET A GOOD KIT .......

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

Thanks Bullfinch,the drawer and mesh floor is a must,so much cleaner for the birds and easier to muck out. Get pics up mate.

Dotty,would like to see pics of your pouters and how you keep them,cheers.

Duckers,fair play to you,that sounds extremely tricky,i'll stick to backyard flying i think.Its a lot less hassle. I got your pm,might get half a dozen couriered up,are they just not up to competition standard? Your breeding boxes are spotless,you obviously take pride in your stock.

D&N,had the rollers about a year now,Jocks got them aswell,mine are better though,lol. Could maybe do you youngsters if you ever get the room for them.

just got a team myself now got about 18 breeders...nd will start a kit as they mature and hatch fresh stock....il have to get some pics up... need a better set up for nest boxes tho!!!.... had a few coming along and a bloody rat got in and slayed the sqabs!!! had him since but need to improve on what i have!!!

Thanks Bullfinch,the drawer and mesh floor is a must,so much cleaner for the birds and easier to muck out. Get pics up mate.

Duckers,fair play to you,that sounds extremely tricky,i'll stick to backyard flying i think.Its a lot less hassle. I got your pm,might get half a dozen couriered up,are they just not up to competition standard? Your breeding boxes are spotless,you obviously take pride in your stock.

D&N,had the rollers about a year now,Jocks got them aswell,mine are better though,lol. Could maybe do you youngsters if you ever get the room for them.

i will get some photos ups soon as iv got the loft finished :thumbs: , its still a work in progress, th i have got a few doo's hanted so i aint working as fast as i should, too busy watching them fly haha

• 2 months later...

Thinkin of gettin a few birds just lookin out for a alotment them kit boxes are smart how much are they how long donyou have to keep new birds in [bANNED TEXT] you can let them out flying how many birds do the kit boxes hold any Info or help would be great guys

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Duckwings stock is ALWAYS in tip top condition and they want for nothing which is why i let him have a bird or 2 when he started up.........

Hopefully one day, i will have more time on my hands to Fly a kit or 2 and i know Duckwing will be the 1st there to breed me a Youngster or 2 :thumbs:

CATERPILLAR ,

FLEW 3 KITS TODAY ....... INBETWEEN PUTTING A NEW KITCHEN IN , FOR THE TIME OF THE YEAR THEY FLEW WELL

SOME NICE YOUNGSTERS AMONGST THEM .......... BRED FROM THE STOCK I RECEIVED FROM YOU , JUST TRYING TO FLY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BEFORE THE LIGHT BEATS ME !!

....ITS ABOUT TIME YOU SLOWED DOWN A LITTLE AND GOT A FEW KITS UP IN THE AIR ......

ITS MY RELAXING TIME WATCHING THE KITS ROLL ....... NOW MY OTHER HOBBIES ARE A DIFFERENT STORY !.......

HOBBIES ??? .... OBSESSIONS THE MISSUS CALLS THEM .....

HELL YOU CAN END UP WITH CHEST PAINS WITH SOME OF EM ! ....... AND THE MISSUS KEEPS SAYING IAM AT A FUNNY AGE :blink:

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING :big_boss: