rugby

:angry: blowing big raspberries to the welsh officials that wanted to change the tradition of the haka performance, first time in over a hundred years of all black rugby that we had to perform the haka in the changing rooms :no: where's the respect !!!!!!! yet another win for the men in black though :rolleyes:

yes you out played us mate,infact you made us look like boys v men in the first half...as for the haka,most teams would have prefered them to do it in the dressing room :11: polotics mate,they seem to have a given task for screwing things up,traditions etc :hmm:

it's our culture to perform the haka before major events, giving respect to both the opposition and to our selves, we made the mistake of changing the haka last time we played wales out of respect to a hundred years of welsh/all black rugby, it was a special event as wales carries alot of mana, pride, to the all blacks,wales being the only team to beat us in some tour, the officals promised it was only going to be a one off but wanted to change it last nite again, performing the haka off the field was insulting to us as new zealanders and i think politics should never get in the way of culture....... i think alot of rugby teams would prefer the all blacks and the haka stayed in the changing rooms hafod as a good hiding would be avoided then :11:

I just wish they would interfere with having pop stars and the like singing National anthems,ferking ruins the atmosphere :diablo:

Now don't get me wrong,the lovely Katherine Jenkins isnt it, would be made very welcome at my house( if she could keep her gob shut while the rugbys on )

Have a band in the middle of the pitch and let the crowd sing instead :)

Oh and kiwi your country is the worst offender for have a go- kareoke- wannabe- f*ck wits ruining National anthems :drink: ,ok you can play rugby but have a little respect for eveyone elses ears mate. ;)

:angry: blowing big raspberries to the welsh officials that wanted to change the tradition of the haka performance, first time in over a hundred years of all black rugby that we had to perform the haka in the changing rooms :no: where's the respect !!!!!!! yet another win for the men in black though :rolleyes:

ITS A POOFS GAME ANYWAY :whistle:

Wales had lost this match a long time ago and what the WRU did to New Zealand today with the Hakka, well that was just asking for trouble and cause ill feeling. Fortunately, I think that we, the Welsh as a nation respect New Zealand and realise that it was an honour just to be in the same stadium with people who have such pride, a pride that Wales did have but will never regain when politics rule the national game.

I think pre match events played on every players minds today, but I think the outcome was a foregone conclusion, just over a week ago I was in the Millenium Stadium when Wales beat Canada, I took my daughter to see Wales play, knowing that they had a "chance" of winning and that she could catch a glimpse of what I saw in the `70s.

Did the WRU honestly think that what they did pre match would result in a Welsh victory, I'm sorry I was born in Wales, lived most of my life in Wales and have seen Wales play world class rugby, but I'm afraid that it was a long time ago. I will upset a lot of Welsh people now by saying that you can change your coach, players, manager etc. etc., as Wales have done on numerous occasions, but at the end of the day, it is down to pride and comittment. Everybody slated Graham Henry after he had left Wales and even to this day to hear the likes of Eddie Butler, a legend at Pontypool and at National level, publicly run Graham Henry down is just a joke when you see what happened today in Cardiff.

It is not Graham Henry or his staffs fault that Wales have still got nowhere. The All Blacks seem to be doing alright by him and Wales need to take long hard look at themselves, after what I saw today, they are going nowhere.............Al

good post mad al but dont forget the blacks have hammerd every side they have played on this tour...not just us....i was there yesterday and when the hakka was not performed on the field ...there were 75.000 people who could just not believe it....we all love to see it and were all very disapointed.

good post mad al but dont forget the blacks have hammerd every side they have played on this tour...not just us....i was there yesterday and when the hakka was not performed on the field ...there were 75.000 people who could just not believe it....we all love to see it and were all very disapointed.

Quite right bobby, there wasnt a team on this planet that could have beat New Zealand yesterday, they are a masterclass of rugby, especially when you can get a lock to kick a perfect 60yrd spiral kick in defence :icon_eek:

Cant agree with your last comment Al as they did well against the other autum internationals, and have improved tremendously under Graham Henry rule everyone will put some blame on the WRU and this is the case everytime something goes wrong, even England today want the RFU to sort out their problems as its effecting their game :no:

Cant blame the RFU for not scoring a point after 20mins :whistle:

Yesterday Wales were beat by a far superior team, which is far superior than any other team in the world, and that is fact. They punished when mistakes were made and we couldnt live with them. Superb handling skills and suport.

If they dont win the world cup il eat my hat.

By the way im glad i sold my tickets for the game and had a lovely day beating instead ;)

cheers bob

you are the poof trill :yes::yes:

Guest scraget05

i think your all right about the wru sticking there noise,s in was wrong the haka is there tradtion and they should be able to do it when they like!!!! but they cant slate the welsh off for it and they cant slate how we play yes they did hammer us but dont forget the all blacks are world number 1 so they are bound to perform well they are not the world number 1 for no reason!! :)

Edited by scraget05

you are the poof trill :yes::yes:

I am the only gay in the village :11: just call me Daffyd

daffydposterlittleod3.jpg

Edited by trill

i watched srum v tonight and the wru and the blacks have been discussing this for 8 weeks...they should have let the public know...in1905 when we first played the blacks in north wales after the hakka we sang our anthem...we wanted to do this on saterday but the blacks didnt want to know....you might be the best ...but you cant have everything from a very proud welsh man

and as a goodwill gesture we broke with maori protical and allowed this to happen on the 100th aniversary of that great event, the haka is not up for any country to fit into there agenda it is part of all black rugby and will not be moved around willy nilly, i'm proud we stood firm on this matter and it's a shame rugby fans couldn't get to see this in wales, a place special to all kiwi rugby fans. it is the same haka performed by our boys that left our shores during both world wars and on battlefields all over the world, new zealand maori had one of the highest causality rates of any country, 2 in 3 and it is this same passion and pride that our all blacks bring to the game, look at the responce we get from the french and the italians, total respect. most european countries know the story of kiwi rugby and the importance it means to us. :tongue2: pukana