pure whippet or cross?

some lovely whippet cross pups on here :thumbs:

full whippet waste of time ived seen the so called best take no abuse espically if its raining get yourself bed dlington cross

you no nothing about whippets then :doh::doh:

:thumbs: well said chunk, I have in the past put pics up of whippets retrieving all manner of things, much the same as your pair, but they still get knocked especially as mine dont have any SS blood in them.

let me say what I think, if you breed 2 kc whippets together you know exactly what you are getting...kc whippets, virtually every whippet can become a good rabbit catcher etc

if you breed 2 lurchers together you are not sure what you are going to get, and a lot of lurcher to lurcher pups in a litter become what we term as wastage and are unable to catch anything.

HOWEVER a great lurcher is better than a great whippet but imo you have more chance of getting a good whippet than a good lurcher, the lurchers plus however is can can breed for job specific.

Also the wives tale that the whippet is naturally a wimp is just that a wives tale, whippets are made into wimps normally by fat old ladies claiming disability sat in a tax exempt 4wd parked at the side of a show ring.No matter the weather my three are never coated and dont suffer for it

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS JUST MY OPINION

like it,would like to see some pics of them-fancying 1 myself.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

full whippet waste of time ived seen the so called best take no abuse espically if its raining get yourself bed dlington cross

Posted Images

Purebred whippet or grew anytime, anyone who argues the case of a better coat in regards to beddie x's are talking shite as most have linty open coats :thumbs:

u saying pure bred whippet has a bettet coat than a beddlington get a f*****g life next thing ul b saying they have more stamina

No I'm saying a smooth coat is better than an open linty coat you f*****g imbecile. Anyhow, most 'purebred' (as you put it) Bedlingtons have shit coats as it is. Learn to read & spell before trying to put your point across :whistling:

Purebred whippet or grew anytime, anyone who argues the case of a better coat in regards to beddie x's are talking shite as most have linty open coats :thumbs:

u saying pure bred whippet has a bettet coat than a beddlington get a f*****g life next thing ul b saying they have more stamina

No I'm saying a smooth coat is better than an open linty coat you f*****g imbecile. Anyhow, most 'purebred' (as you put it) Bedlingtons have shit coats as it is. Learn to read & spell before trying to put your point across :whistling:

if u know so much lets see a pic of [bANNED TEXT] dogs

Pic of what? You're using banned text mate, use the spellchecker :thumbs:

Guest fence_hopper

micky1 i dont even know why people are even wasting there time replying to you, its as clear as day you know fuk all about working dogs, alb you silly little girl

Got to agree with you there CJ....seen some shocking linty jackets on beddy crosses. Can't remember who it was on here thouhg, but I saw a pic of their beddy cross and the jacket looked good...best I'd seen.

a pure whippet has better stamina then a beddy/whippet

deerhound +whippet cross should give them a good coat but would they be any good.there where a couple on here last year for sale wonder how did they turn out.should have been good for lamping and daytime rabbiting.anyone hear anything about them think they were for sale in n ireland.

i bought 2 lately at westmeath hunt show.

1 fawn dog pup, rough enough coat on him,

1 choc bitch pup smooth coated but suspect she'll get hairy later on.

will post pics when they grow a bit

border bitch where about you from u mean crimdon dean your best of with a small lurcher i know that place well

your best off asking local pepole who work dogs from your area you just get pepole who squable over f*****g daft things on here budy