Ammo Supply Problems

Are dealers able to supply the ammo that you want?

My local dealers are struggling to get anything from Gunmark; CCI Subs non existent at the moment....why do we have to put up with second best service from an importer?

Surely this is the time of year that most 22rf bullets are sold in this country with the bunny explosion. Unfortunately due to licensing reluctance of police forces, many of us shooters cant order many thousand's of rounds so we rely on a regular supply of stock to our local gunshops.

Do importers on the scale of Gunmark not make seasonal order plans?

Imagine;

What would Halfords do if they couldnt supply screenwash?

What do you think? Has anybody else had problems getting their first choice ammo this summer or is this purely a Gunmark problem?

My RFD is struggling with lots at the mo.Had to go to scone palace to get high velocity rimmies and took the oppertunity to get remington subs on sale as well cause you can struggle to find them at the best of times.

Moved onto federal 243 as winchester superX are too hard to find at the mo.

Know what you mean mate, I cant get Winchester super X .22's at any of the local dealers they are all sold out and waiting stock at the mo

Very annoying!

ATB

Jonno

Unfortunately Win Subs are the only ones i can get at the mo but problem is my 10/22 hates them fails to load properly because of the muck that is generated upon firing them. Unfortunately didnt know that before buying 500 so gonna have to get rid and hope the cci stuff comes in sooner rather than later.

Federal ammo and speer bullets are in short supply in my area at the moment too.