got my pups vaccines and wonderd if any body else uses them i was told its all in one and wont need jabbing again,ive read somewhere on here that you have to give the dogs booster jabs every few years i also gave these jabs to my 3 yr old lurcher when it was a pup and hes had no more since info would be great thankspost-36395-096533400 1278938806_thumb.jpg.crap pic i know but this is whats wrote on them

1st one says;

canine coronavirus vaccine,LCAN-LGRIP-LICT-LPOM bacteial extract

CvK/LCI-GP

2nd bottle;

canine distemper-adenovirus type 2-parainfluenza-parvovirus vaccine

Duramune Max 5

Would like to know if i need to get my dog injected again :cheers:

Edited by GOSSYOVSLAND

read the bottles again or post a better pic as duramune 5 doesnt do lepto the 7 in 1 is duramune max 5/4L or max 5CvK/4L DURAMUNE MAX 5 ONY COVERS distemper, ardenovirus type2, parvovirus, and parainfluenza

got my pups vaccines and wonderd if any body else uses them i was told its all in one and wont need jabbing again,ive read somewhere on here that you have to give the dogs booster jabs every few years i also gave these jabs to my 3 yr old lurcher when it was a pup and hes had no more since info would be great thankspost-36395-096533400 1278938806_thumb.jpg.crap pic i know but this is whats wrote on them

1st one says;

canine coronavirus vaccine,LCAN-LGRIP-LICT-LPOM bacteial extract

CvK/LCI-GP

2nd bottle;

canine distemper-adenovirus type 2-parainfluenza-parvovirus vaccine

Duramune Max 5

Would like to know if i need to get my dog injected again :cheers:

I see it covers coronavirus which usually is not in the jabs in UK ,a reliable source tells me that coronavirus has been in the UK for many years despite most not jabbing up for it ,i believe the symptoms are similar to lepto , I for one do jab for it :thumbs:

They were kept in fridge and they are in date,do you know if its a lifetime jab or not? Thanks

I got told they were only boosters and would not give the initial immunity the same jabs that you get at the vets would give wether its true or not i dont know as some vets you cannot trust them as far as you could throw them as they must have lost thousands with these jabs now easily to get hold of.

we use nobi-vac, D.H.P.Pi and LEPTO2 @ 8 and 10 weeks and a PARVO-C @ 16 weeks and we havnt had any problems. We had a outbreak of parvo in our area a couple of years ago and a friend of mine lost 3 dogs because he didnt jab his dogs, only one of our dogs got sick and she was jabbed with EURICAN D.H.P.Pi and EURICAN LEPTO2 @ 8 and 12 weeks on veterinary advice! so vets arnt always right! id only ever use NOBI-VAC now. Check out the manufacturers website and find out for yourself. atb A.R.D

Guest chook

There is no vaccine classed as a lifetime jab,

Depending on which you use, one recomends every year, another recomends every 3 years and there now saying that

some can go at least 5 years.

There has been reports of a parvo outbrake in some areas recently, even affecting vaccanated dogs,

so wether you jab or not, theres no garentee

hi guys very interesting my russel pup just turned 8 weeks so will need to be innoc soon just wondering is it a lot more economical or is it just save the hassle and take him to the vets also people mention that some vaccines aint got no anti lepto in them but will need that for my dog so is there any specific vaccine that i should be asking for had dogs all my lif but just thought the vets always knew best but then noticed sometimes some take a short cut others take unneccesary steps not all but have noticed it done cheers