border terriers

i was offerd one out of really good stuff for 350 quid i couldnt bring myself to pay it , if the same guy who offerd me the pup wanted one of mine i would be charging in the region of 100 covering costs etc etc ....... no need to be asking daft money ......... no disrespect to the lad who offerd it me i am sure he got the money he was asking for . but i perssonally would not pay that much for a pup yis fellman

• Like 1

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was offerd one out of really good stuff for 350 quid i couldnt bring myself to pay it , if the same guy who offerd me the pup wanted one of mine i would be charging in the region of 100 covering cos

why the f**k would anyone want to kennel club register a working terrier??? Oh yeah, MONEY!

a couple of good working borders

Posted Images

Here's a website I found:

http://wartraceborders.com/index.html

nice website, but somehow i dont think thats where we,re goin, the kennel club states, "the border is essentialy a working terrier,"how many kennel club memebers think like that, not many ill bet, my dog and his mum are registered, because at the time thats what i wanted, but my pups are,nt and i will not do it either, stuff the k,c,, i m breeding worker to worker everytime, and will strive to put the border back with the workers, but that just my opinion.,

why not it does not stop them from working if they are KC registered sold a good few pups to working home for the price of a pat with pedigrees

agreed, im just not interested in the kc,they can still have a pedigree , from my own records, and they not goin to cost a fortune, some breeders claim from workers and still charge, its only a piece of paper, when i looked at a mates border pedigree, i could, nt believe how close bred it was.

ive got a border around 8 month old, bought him off a chav for £70 when he was about 3 month old, he was a bag of nerves when i got him, wouldnt go near anyone or anything, think he's had some hammer. hes turned into a right little belter, he loves bushing rabbits and knows how to sort a rat out. heard bad reviews about them as workers and about being slow starters but im happy with his progress.

oh and he wont be seeing no shows, even if i wanted to the poor sod hasnt got a tail :o

ive got a border around 8 month old, bought him off a chav for £70 when he was about 3 month old, he was a bag of nerves when i got him, wouldnt go near anyone or anything, think he's had some hammer. hes turned into a right little belter, he loves bushing rabbits and knows how to sort a rat out. heard bad reviews about them as workers and about being slow starters but im happy with his progress.

oh and he wont be seeing no shows, even if i wanted to the poor sod hasnt got a tail :o

think there more talking about the breeds earth working ability pal than bushing rabbits and ratting :thumbs:

Has it been docked then?? Put a pic up.I know someone who had a litter last year and one pup was born with a very short tail in fact it was the length of a decent dock.

just keep a nice family .uncles aunts nieces nephews G.dam G.sire need top and bottom line tight.Just lined a very very nice bitch to her half brother who also is a nice sort Both doing it both good jackets and a good size not pug muzzled things you see nowadays

Here's a website I found:

http://wartraceborders.com/index.html

nice website, but somehow i dont think thats where we,re goin, the kennel club states, "the border is essentialy a working terrier,"how many kennel club memebers think like that, not many ill bet, my dog and his mum are registered, because at the time thats what i wanted, but my pups are,nt and i will not do it either, stuff the k,c,, i m breeding worker to worker everytime, and will strive to put the border back with the workers, but that just my opinion.,

why not it does not stop them from working if they are KC registered sold a good few pups to working home for the price of a pat with pedigrees

why the f**k would anyone want to kennel club register a working terrier??? Oh yeah, MONEY! :thumbdown:

• Like 1