wud u x this presa wi a greyhound?

Personally, never in a million years, it will do nothing a 60lb bull cross can't and will have less agility, speed and "balls"............

had bulls since early 80s and reckon there as game myself,shes curto bred and does work with terriers and lurchers,each to there own,cheers

I didn't know there were any feral hogs in the UK? :hmm:

there everywhere mate dont u have a tele,got them all over near my house and they can shift,farmer tried to run one over in truck and coundt catch it at 40mph over plough

there everywhere mate dont u have a tele,got them all over near my house and they can shift,farmer tried to run one over in truck and coundt catch it at 40mph over plough

40 mph :clapper: , I think the old boy may need to go to specsavers, unless boar in your neck of the woods is another word for hare :clapper:

40 mph :clapper: , I think the old boy may need to go to specsavers, unless boar in your neck of the woods is another word for hare :clapper:

wasnt there just what he told me mate think it had a good headstart got pics of 2 that were shot same night,he gave me permision so il listen to his crack hes in his 30s could be a bullshiter but got lots of land for me to mooch on so im happy :whistling: