john gormley

while wandering round via google i found john gormleys e-mail on an anti's website

feel free to voice your opinion on his anti hunting stance directly to that dublin son of a bitch

i apologise for my crudeness but that spineless politician disgusts me

john gormleys official e-mail; minister@environ.ie

p.s;- the antis are starting to press minister gormley to follow the norths example by banning hare coursing here in the republic

Edited by CarraghsGem

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here are some choice photos of the prick... and our prime minister....       do gooder self relievers :wankerzo4:   PS check this out... http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=5573

i thought the dog breeding bill just means that if you have more than six bitches you have to get a licence for breeding them, that its just to stop puppy farming i.e. people breeding pugs in shoe box

if this dog breeding bill comes into play there is serious trouble over here .The banning of the ward stag hunt was only a stepping stone for the green party .Fingers crossed he will get a smack of a car or have another nasty accident

if this dog breeding bill comes into play there is serious trouble over here .The banning of the ward stag hunt was only a stepping stone for the green party .Fingers crossed he will get a smack of a car or have another nasty accident

i thought the dog breeding bill just means that if you have more than six bitches you have to get a licence for breeding them, that its just to stop puppy farming i.e. people breeding pugs in shoe boxes in poor conditions just to make a profit, but a lot of people seem to have a problem with it, am i missinformed? i cant really see whats wrong with...

• Like 1

that may be their aim and it is a good one but it will also mean that hunt packs will have to neuter many of their bitches or pay a large fee to the goverment, i for example have 5 bitches, 1 of which is neutered, 1 is due to be neutered, 1 bitch pup is for sale. and 2 bitch pups that will be left entire, i also have 1 male.

even by just owning these 5 bitches i have reached my quota of bitches even though i will not be having more than 1 litter in a year at the most and it leaves me no room to keep on a bitch or 2 to see how they develop.

just to stop the usual priks in here making smart comments about me + my dogs + making accusations

here is a list of what i have

patterdale dog, nearly 2yrs

lakelandxpatterdale bitch 11mths

parson russel terrier x bitch 8yrs neutered

wicklow collie bitch 4yrs;- booked in to be neutered

wicklow collie bitch 10wks (daughter of bitch above)

wicklow collie bitch 10wks (for sale)

Hi Gem,

Can you put a few photos of your collies? I have seen the wicklow's a few times. Very nice collies. I hear sometimes they are born with the bob tail? :hmm:

Edited by cúagusgiorraí

Its time to stand up and be counted,its only a matter of time before they ban the lot.Theres some serious hunting people on this site,and theres fools who just want to start a row amongst each other.Every decent topic has a prick with a smart comment looking for an argument or slagging other people, usually with no knowledge of who there talking about.There never seems to be as much conflict amongst the shooters,hawkers,longnetters or fishermen but the terrier and lurcher people are always on each others backs.Its time to stick together and fight the real enemy.jmo, :victory:

Hi Gem,

Can you put a few photos of your collies? I have seen the wicklow's a few times. Very nice collies. I hear sometimes they are still born with the bob tail? :hmm:

tried to attach a pic but this damned netbook wont let me download them;- i can e-mail u a pic however, pm me an e-mail + i'll send it to ya

Edited by CarraghsGem