piture for the saluki folk

ill probebly get my balls kicked for saying this ,even though im passionate about the pure saluki

and there is some good ones in the u/k but i doubt if there is more than a handfull of really top ones , :icon_redface:

i see you got one of your mod mates to remove my posts on this thread riohog but ill say it again YOU AINT NEVER SEEN A SALUKI RUN A HARE IN THE FLESH and you spout nonsence all day every day on here . youve had a dog for ten minutes and your a self appointed authority on them talking bollox like i said you aint never seen one run a hare you fool

go away you wierdo .

lmao your posts always attract the wierdo's the ones with 'invisible dogs' that are always better than saluki, :blink: as for seeing ' A SALUKI RUN A HARE IN THE FLESH' well mate they all have fur on :thumbs: at least they do round our way :boogie:

there is always 'one' but on here 'one' always leads to more :icon_eek:

i know rich you have to laff ,, different user names they use ,, notdifficult to work out is it !!!,user names times they post , and they think they are clever ..lol,, happy days :laugh:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

toyota jeeps these days pal

Who Peter O' Toole lol

ey gryhound and a bit of sheep dog , you wont go far wrong till you grow up and learn abit

Posted Images

ill probebly get my balls kicked for saying this ,even though im passionate about the pure saluki

and there is some good ones in the u/k but i doubt if there is more than a handfull of really top ones , :icon_redface:

i see you got one of your mod mates to remove my posts on this thread riohog but ill say it again YOU AINT NEVER SEEN A SALUKI RUN A HARE IN THE FLESH and you spout nonsence all day every day on here . youve had a dog for ten minutes and your a self appointed authority on them talking bollox like i said you aint never seen one run a hare you fool

go away you wierdo .

lmao your posts always attract the wierdo's the ones with 'invisible dogs' that are always better than saluki, :blink: as for seeing ' A SALUKI RUN A HARE IN THE FLESH' well mate they all have fur on :thumbs: at least they do round our way :boogie:

there is always 'one' but on here 'one' always leads to more :icon_eek:

i know rich you have to laff ,, different user names they use ,, notdifficult to work out is it !!!,user names times they post , and they think they are clever ..lol,, happy days :laugh:

like i say your a first rate idiot .what have you ever done .nowt just talk bollox

22 posts and nothing constructive to add :thumbdown: what exactly have you done yourself? :whistling:

mort have you saw any saluks run mate or had the pleasure or boredom to see them run they run like goodto paint dry n a fast hare or good jack rabbit thwere not the best but copuld be a handy dog in the [bANNED TEXT] hands for sure but you must be strict and put away the slo type ive saw afew to look at you think he can run then you see him bag of shit then you se some whispy an dlean and run lie a whippet but with stamina and feet , saluks are fair dogs but nothing specail mate

mort have you saw any saluks run mate or had the pleasure or boredom to see them run they run like goodto paint dry n a fast hare or good jack rabbit thwere not the best but copuld be a handy dog in the [bANNED TEXT] hands for sure but you must be strict and put away the slo type ive saw afew to look at you think he can run then you see him bag of shit then you se some whispy an dlean and run lie a whippet but with stamina and feet , saluks are fair dogs but nothing specail mate

There is good and bad in all types of running dogs :thumbs: as you say the 'right' saluki in the right hands will be great, but it's a fact of life that most dogs are at best average,likely great in the eyes of their owner :yes: , but outside that average :yes: but if nobody bothers taking them on and working them, then there wouldn't be anything worth breeding from, I don't think the uk would be a better place without saluki do you? Im not saluki blind though I realise there are better options out there for single handed game, but they are great dogs to own imho and I get a lot of enjoyment out of working mine, he has the makings of a decent lurcher, obviously he is only young but if Im happy thats all he has to worry about :laugh:

ive seen over a hundred run in ten seasons and some twenty years ago , mate ,there a funny dog the main problem there a show dog first then worker for a lot of them here and afar , were my attitude if they cant cut it well tally o ,pastures new or less demanding hom,e ,i have saw good salukis which were owned by amatuers and in the [bANNED TEXT] hands would had been very good ,but to late the hybrids are far above the average saluk , if the laws ever change for the better then maybe more people would have them for a bit coursing lamping but at the moment well there lines of lurchers more prolific , yes lurchers do well with saluk in them but takes years to get the [bANNED TEXT] blend i no from expierence on that one,not just by one and whey hey he is good,and thenold proverb he keeps me happy is bullshit when i go out with mates and we run a dog or two for sure i want to have something a bit specail or try a stamp of a good dog man