unknown Gypsey boys grave

Listen jo all the gypsey's piss in the same pot you carnt get one desent gypsey because they will eaither piss up your back or take from you and as for been a computer warrior im just saying what i think :feck:

Edited by Wolly

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There wouldn't be many left if they got killed for stealing!!

there is a diference between irish travelers and real romanies so think before you open your mooey next time . . .

Never mind that ..............     Is there room for any more in there?

Listen jo all the gypsey's piss in the same pot you carnt get one desent gypsey because they will eaither piss up your back or take from you and as for been a computer warrior im just saying what i think :feck:

wolly your wrong we may be alot of things but we dont go around rapeing women taking drugs messing with little kids like gorgea poelpe not all but it happens now i didnt mention that earlya now did i like i said good and bad in all nationality of poeple and as for pissing up poeples backs we dont wont to no what your boyfriend does to you when hes drunk :feck::feck::feck::bye:

wolly your wrong we may be alot of things but we dont go around rapeing women taking drugs messing with little kids like gorgea poelpe not all but it happens now i didnt mention that earlya now did i like i said good and bad in all nationality of poeple and as for pissing up poeples backs we dont wont to no what your boyfriend does to you when hes drunk :feck::feck::feck::bye:

its the same old stori over and over again aint it :wallbash: you wood fink all gorger were perfect :wallbash: go and cash youre giro haha

its the same old stori over and over again aint it :wallbash: you wood fink all gorger were perfect :wallbash: go and cash youre giro haha

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

lol i love having a row with a gorger if it dont end up with them coming to my home and seeing the place spick andspan and ythem buying me a drrink or . . . :drink:

Edited by fitchet