Lined my 1/4 bull grey with 1st cross bull grey

HELLO ALL I HAVE LINED MY 7 YEAR OLD BULL/GREY BITCH SHE WILL BE DUE 28/7/10 THIS WILL BE HER FIRST LITTER, THIS DOG IS 100% ON EVERYTHING AND HAS DONE ALOT OF WORK AS YOU CAN SEE, SHE WORKS THE LAMP SHE IS A VERY FAST AND GAME DOG, BUT HER MAIN GAME IS WORKING WITH TERRIERS AND SHE MARKS AND WILL DRAW ANYTHING, SHE HAS BEEN LINED WITH A FRIENDS 1ST CROSS BULL/GREY, AGAIN THIS DOG IS 100% ON EVERYTHING HE IS 4 YEAR OLD AND IS A VERY STRONG AND POWERFUL DOG WITH A GREAT HEAD SAME HE IS MAINLY FOR WORKING WITH TERRIERS, BITCH WAS BRED FOR OWN USE I WILL BE KEEPING A BITCH BACK AND ALSO 4 PUPS ARE SPOKEN FOR SO I WILL BE OFFERING ANY SPARE PUPS FOR SALE WHEN READY, THERE ARE A FEW LADS ON THIS SITE HAVE SEEN THESE DOGS AND A FEW HAVE SEEN THE BITCH WORK AND WILL VOUCH FOR THE DOGS, I KNOW THESE ARENT EVERYONES CUP OF TEA BUT FOR ANYONE ONE LOOKING FOR A BULL X PUP THESE HAVE THE PONTENTIAL TO BE EXCELLENT DOGS I WILL PUT A POST UP WHEN SHE HAS HAD THEM CHEERS FOR READING ATB SIMPSON10 :thumbs:

BITCH IS 25 TTS AND DOG IS 27/28 TTS

THE BITCH

post-36648-064003900 1277752581_thumb.jpg

I WILL ADD MORE PICS THEY ARE TO BIG

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv seen the dog , its a monster of a thing ,I no the lad who has it and he keeps a good dog , I have a bitch that he bred last year and im well pleased with her !!!

it is mate i have had it out a few times and its a beast, if its the same lad, ive got a bitch that he bred aswell its in my gallery, hopefully the pups will be monsters mate :thumbs:

Igot the black and white bitch out of the litter , if its the same litter?? duke to the red bitch cant remember its name ??

the pics of that dog dont do it justice it really is a big powerfull animal !

Edited by ROBERTO M

Igot the black and white bitch out of the litter , if its the same litter?? duke to the red bitch cant remember its name ??

the pics of that dog dont do it justice it really is a big powerfull animal !

duke and rose mate definately the same litter,

i know mate might put another one up cheers mate