Best terrier

You really need a lurcher, you could train a terrier to work with ferrets and nets but it will very, very rarely catch bolters. And as for lamping.....................get yourself a lurcher suitable for rabbiting, there are some for sale in the classifieds.

Whin give this person a break,he/she put it on as a question cos they obviously aint sure. Theres far too many so called experts on here that are to quick to jump down newbies throats and take the piss rather than help them.If you've got nothing decent to say then say nothing.

Whin give this person a break,he/she put it on as a question cos they obviously aint sure. Theres far too many so called experts on here that are to quick to jump down newbies throats and take the piss rather than help them.If you've got nothing decent to say then say nothing.

:clapper: fair play bobo. people are to quick to take the piss, my terrier catches rabbits all the time.

i use this forum as a source of infomation as im sure alot do,if i wanted piss take i,d go up the pub hey!!!

as for ya question sureshot if you get a terrier get a leggy one like a lakeland or beddy it will be able to run faster!!

WELL SAID SIMOMAN :clapper::clapper: :whistle:

THERE NOWT LIKE A BIT OF LEG PULLING , LAMPING RABBS WITH TERREIRS ETC COULD BE FROUGHT WITH DANGER UNLESS YOU NO EVERY HOLE NOOK AND CRANNY WHAT HAPPENS ONCE THE TERREIRS OUT THE BEAM HEAD DOWN LOOKING FOR MORE GAME,WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE MORE THAN RABBS ABOUT AND TERREIR THINKS ILL HAVE A BIT OF THAT ,IVE HAD THAT PROBLEM BEFORE AND IF NOT A PLANNED AFFAIR CAN BE A COSTLY ONEALL THE BEST BETTER WITH A RUNNING DOG FOR NIGHT TIME WORK