Keeping Wasters

from reading posts i get the impression that a lot but not all of ye will keep dogs not up to standard and make excuses for them,treat them as pets and accept what ye have.IMO any dog lurcher or terrier thats not good enough should be put down,this was always the way but i think people are getting too sentimental about poor dogs that should be culled out.too much shite being bred from shite just to make money.peoples standards of what is a decent working dog are very low a lot of the time.

Edited by dave a
  • Like 1

from reading posts i get the impression that a lot but not all of ye will keep dogs not up to standard and make excuses for them,treat them as pets and accept what ye have.IMO any dog lurcher or terrier thats not good enough should be put down,this was always the way but i think people are getting too sentimental about poor dogs that should be culled out.too much shite being bred from shite just to make money.peoples standards of what is a decent working dog are very low a lot of the time.

dont beat around the bush :clapper::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Nothing wrong with keeping a failed dog as a pet, if you don't want it just make sure it's neutered and pass it on to a pet home if you can.

The country's over run with dogs but if it could make a good pet then give it a chance, don't see any issue with that.

Nothing wrong with keeping a failed dog as a pet, if you don't want it just make sure it's neutered and pass it on to a pet home if you can.

The country's over run with dogs but if it could make a good pet then give it a chance, don't see any issue with that.

Each to their own but we put em down.

why would [NO TEXT TALK] feel the need to broadcast this on an open forum ffs people :wallbash:

why would [NO TEXT TALK] feel the need to broadcast this on an open forum ffs people :wallbash:

right :thumbs:

It all boils down to peoples standards seem a bit unfair to pts a dog that might not be up to your standards but some body else could be over the moon with the same dog as a f1x grey/collie i had and then gave to a young lad who was chuffed to bits with the dog.

Guest hunterside

people talk of putting dogs to sleep but how many people do it and what are they doing it with or is it just talk . ps i put my old terrier down about 3 years ago it was 1 of the hardest things i had to do.

Edited by hunterside

Because it makes him look like a proper hard man who doesn't do all this airy fairy stuff like these modern pansy hunters. Sometimes I think people are more interested in their reputation than they are in hunting.

• Like 1

Because it makes him look like a proper hard man who doesn't do all this airy fairy stuff like these modern pansy hunters. Sometimes I think people are more interested in their reputation than they are in hunting.

:thumbs:Bang on with that statement :thumbs: