please look at my profile and tell me your thoughts on the comments left by jamie1011 this morning. i havent a clue what he is on about but i think he has shown his true colours. i think we should all be carfull of him.

Obviously something has passed between the 2 of you.....probably something we folk on here dont need to be knowing about...pm the lad and sort it instead of askin us folk on here to pass judgement...atb stabba

• Like 1

Obviously something has passed between the 2 of you.....probably something we folk on here dont need to be knowing about...pm the lad and sort it instead of askin us folk on here to pass judgement...atb stabba

nothings happend between us. i cant pm him for some reason.

please look at my profile and tell me your thoughts on the comments left by jamie1011 this morning. i havent a clue what he is on about but i think he has shown his true colours. i think we should all be carfull of him.

Sounds like hes got you confused with someone, if you havet got a clue what hes on about!

Sounds like hes got you confused with someone, if you havet got a clue what hes on about!

i honestly dont have a clue what hes on about, hes stopped me PMing him to find out what the fcuk hes on about. but i think everyone is entitled to know that he is a grass especialy those who have somthing to do with him off this site. there his words not mine.

Edited by Trigger
Guest fence_hopper

dont know the guy mate but he sounds like he has beef for some reason. let it go and enjoy the dogs lifes shit enough as it is, good luck to the pair of you sorting it out

dont know the guy mate but he sounds like he has beef for some reason. let it go and enjoy the dogs lifes shit enough as it is, good luck to the pair of you sorting it out

sounds like you have robbed somethink off him your on camera doing some think :blink:

trigger as said you daft cxxt you've mad it personal now. as proved many times im no grass but as all who know me i keep everything well clear of the mrs as she has lose lips as you know. just warning you that you wants to keep it between me and you as i no for sure my mrs wont give you the curtasy. you keep trying this same, as your last post. and you can pm me thats total crap. i was the one who pm'd you saying agreed we both hate each other but lets leave it be now as its getting pathetic. remember mate i know for sure your a grass. like said before i know all between you and your cousin. it seems everything you put up about me is really a true mirror image of yourself. just dont get you. again you've gave all the lies and have i once spurt over open forum about you and your dealings. no as its pathetic this is a working dog site not jeremy fuxking kyle. so grow up and do us all a favour

Edited by jamie1011

stewie your a decent lad but you know im not gonna spurt it all over open forum not like trigger im not like that but all i can say is thank god for infra red cameras. i could write pages about him and his dealings but at the end of the day its wrong and im not a grass, think ive proved it over and over on here already as like said i could write pages but have i, its a working dog site and just wanna get on with enjoying the sport

Edited by jamie1011

stewie your a decent lad but you know im not gonna spurt it all over open forum not like trigger im not like that but all i can say is thank god for infra red cameras. i could write pages about him and his dealings but at the end of the day its wrong and im not a grass, think ive proved it over and over on here already as like said i could write pages but have i, its a working dog site and just wanna get on with enjoying the sport

I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP THIS PRIVITE AND WATCH WHOS NAMES YOUR PUTTING IN POSTS, BEFORE IT BECOMES A BIT LATE FOR YOU TO REGRET WHAT YOUVE WROTE.

• Like 2

totally agree mate but im not the one keep starting topics. im in my own right to defend my self. if any of it was true more then happy put it up. but when its lies, does your head in. hes got it firmly in his head im a grass but ive proved endless times im not and yeah just edited didnt realise put up a name. but to be fair i did pm him asking just to leave it and lets just both grow up. its completley childish tbh. he expects me just to roll over and play dead but im not gonna. but everyone right theres only one way to settle it. and thats face to face just me and him. had enough now