:thumbdown::thumbdown: just got back from welsh game fair,and i wont bother again.we drove up from devon and camped the weekend.we went last year and they had trouble with drunken young idiots so i thought they would have learnt their lesson, but no.it seems to be the place to go if you want a rave get pissed out your head and rev up your car and have your boom box blaring.what a shame because bad planning ruined it for a great deal of people.they go around in groups all hard with 1 brain cell between them.many dog men said they wont bother going again.i know you think english having a moan again but the lads i spoke to were all welsh.to top it all the field was covered in cow pats when putting up our tent it got covered.less traders this year as well.i just hope the organisers lisen to peoples moans and put them right and make the show to be proud of for the welsh lads

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well Im Welsh and agree, the camping was a shambles. I was there with kids and had to put up with the roid heads getting smashed listening to rave all night and shouting/swearing. Before anyone says

hey woods hes been on here for 2 mins and he moaning allready like i said mate if you dont like the noise dont go simple as

Posted Images

I think the big game fairs are beginning to lose the lurcher ands terrier lads , weve had enough of paying 10-15£ in to be part of the show for others to watch , £3 for a few chips , £1.50 for a tea to keep some promoter in Range Rovers for what is a car boot with a dog show !! Vote with your feet lads !!!

your right it cost the four of us 90pounds for two days to be charged 2 pounds for ice cold small bottle of pop which was warm plus our fuel money.at a time we are trying to keep our sport alive letslook after the die hards else we have had it

have to agree, but did have a good time, next year im going to put up a stall for under 25s "the steroid company" ill make a fortune, the amound off pissed up big boys pushing there weight around was terrible

you would never think you would see pissed welsh lads in the biggest show in WALES strange that :icon_eek::icon_eek:

everybody likes to get pissed i drunk alot but ididnt let everybody on the campsite know with a big mouth :boxing: