MOSSBERG PUMP ACTION 4.10

Hi Fitchet, I had a little 4.10 up to recently (mostly for the young lad). It was a stevens 58 (I think) bolt action, 6 shot. Excellent for sitting on a stool in the middle of a farmyard popping off the rats that ventured out of every nook and cranny. Ammo can be expensive though.

Back again, I meant to say I paid £150 for it.

exactly my point, as the topic starter asked after mossberg pumps, they seem to hold their money far better than other guns, my single shot hushpower cost me £200 second hand

ive just recently purchased a 410 mossberg ,3 shot pump and have to say there simply fantastic....as long as you remember that its a close range tool and dont expect it to perform beyond its limitations then you wont get any better. There not the prettiest of things but looks are un-important considering its a tool designed to be used.Value wise your looking at around £350 for a good s/h one as the new price is anywhere from £515 to £550. i think that with your budget your best looking at another brand,either a pedretti or baikal would be your best option.you could still have a moderator fitted onto a single shot if this is a requirement. Me personally.....id save for the pump but get your order in early as the demand for these is high .

i have had one for ages and i have silenced and normal barrels they simply are great tools never jam and are generall well built, and the three in carts can hold there own pigeon bashing with just about anything else so long as you do your bit, more often than not i pick up the little pump just brings a hugh grin when you knock down good birds with the little calibre, i also hand load which helps with cost also better shot selection this way.

engineer :) :)

Back again, I meant to say I paid £150 for it.

exactly my point, as the topic starter asked after mossberg pumps, they seem to hold their money far better than other guns, my single shot hushpower cost me £200 second hand

out of interest mate why would you buy a single shot ? just for sitting shots ?

Hi Fitchet, I had a little 4.10 up to recently (mostly for the young lad). It was a stevens 58 (I think) bolt action, 6 shot. Excellent for sitting on a stool in the middle of a farmyard popping off the rats that ventured out of every nook and cranny. Ammo can be expensive though.

i thought you needed a fac for anything over 3 shots ?

DSC00410.JPG

Sat in a hedge yesterday with my 2nd hand Mossburg 410 and had some good results , bought it for £400 as it had only shot about 25 carts , I think its great, really quiet as well that helps if noise is an issue , I'm out with it again this afternoon :thumbs:

Edited by unclemicky

DSC00410.JPG

Sat in a hedge yesterday with my 2nd hand Mossburg 410 and had some good results , bought it for £400 as it had only shot about 25 carts , I think its great, really quiet as well that helps if noise is an issue , I'm out with it again this afternoon :thumbs:

nice one mate i cant wait to get mine let us know how you get on