caught the otherside of permission boundries

hi i went out for a walk today in the morning started with few miles of road work then bit of field work to keep them sharp. at the time i was on my permission when in the fields and i had the massive urge to cross over my boundries and keep going. after few thoughts just thought sod it jumped the fence and continued the dog work. within i'd say five fields i heard a quad thought here we go typical, then in the distance as expected a quad with two lads on, they pulled up doing the usual asking what i was doing and so on. at this same point my bed x comes out the bush with a bunny in his mouth then thought great timimg dog. but with surprisement the farmers just asked do you work them regular, i replied with as often as i can. he all of a sudden cheered up and tells me he has a lurcher him self and always wanted to get in to the lamping game. i said thats one of the main things i use these dogs for in winter. soon as i said that he asked if i'd show him into the sport in exchange for a good few hundred acres of land to run the dog on. i agreed so know as a result my permission now in that area is quite large so im really happy alot better ending then expected. he also recons he can get me his neighbouring farm as well which will be crazy amounts of land.

see thats the thing i have now plenty of permission to go round. the last 2 years is hectic. it was just in that area it self, only had around 1000 acres but now its around 1400 with his farm plus the neighbours farm is around 800 acres. but thats little compared to my normal places i go. i could never run out of sport just be good company when my other mates cant go. i'd lamp every night if had the choice. just not as fun when on your own. so in all i dont mind. this is the thing most my land has come from where ive poached it before so in know what quarrys about its only been last 2 years ive been having the courage to ask and luckly not many have said no. makes me think why didnt i just ask in the first place rather then ducking and diving at any light or noise lol

Edited by jamie1011

hes been a shooter for years and even if he didnt have the dog he'd be letting me on. he just asked when i was around on his could he bring his dog as hes trying to get in the running dog sport. they do pheasants and so on and use labs for retrieving but never ran a lurcher at night. hes an older bloke who just wants a bit of fun in the sport. this isnt the only farmer ive done it for so its more common then you think. dont get whats so hard to believe about it. most farmers land i use want some involment most the time. even if its just a simple as they have the rabbits for there dogs or for there pot.

good result :thumbs: i used to shoot rats at a local farm some years back, [bANNED TEXT] the farmer saw i was doing a good job, he somtimes would drive round the headland in his truck and i would shoot the rabbits. mind you he kept most of them but i didnt mind i was having great fun.. woudnt let me use the dogs though, spose the butcher didnt want mangled rabbits lol

yeah your right trigger i might just be huntingalltheway. even if i was how does it matter. go try get your self a bird and try and get let off some steam. your always trying to put a bad image about me but remember i was round with you guys for a over a year and know all that goes on good job im not a grass like you aint it. how are you and neil.

Edited by jamie1011

yeah your right i might just be huntingalltheway. even if i was how does it matter. go try get your self a bird and try and get let off some steam. your always trying to put a bad image about me but remember i was round with you guys for a over a year and know all that goes on good job im not a grass like you aint it. how are you and neil

yeah trigger look at our profiles def same dog

yeah your right trigger i might just be huntingalltheway. even if i was how does it matter. go try get your self a bird and try and get let off some steam. your always trying to put a bad image about me but remember i was round with you guys for a over a year and know all that goes on good job im not a grass like you aint it. how are you and neil.

not sure what you are on about but its all true if you say it is. i think you need some seriouse help with your state of mind.