couple of pics of the mungrels today

Guest fence_hopper

Guest fence_hopper

thought i'd take some pics today of the muts out of condition summer fit lol. enjoy and have a bitch moan take the piss whatever you like :clapper:

micky

ianspup070-1.jpg

sky

ianspup078.jpg

carra

ianspup080-1.jpg

the old boy hair not quite grown back yet after trim lol

ianspup081.jpg

runs

ianspup083.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought i'd take some pics today of the muts out of condition summer fit lol. enjoy and have a bitch moan take the piss whatever you like   micky sky carra the old boy hair not quite grown

nice dogs mate they look well and a crackin kennel setup

thanks mate

Guest fence_hopper

cheers spudd he's first x bey grey mate 23 nearly 11yrs still gets out the odd night even though he's more or less retired.

thanks angel the pups a little over 6 months i think and about 20 inch at the mo but think he'll be around 23 when finished

Guest fence_hopper

f*****g dingos :laugh: nah nice dogs man is the chocolate pup vinnies sister ? its a belter so it is do you not fancy a swap :D

nothing wrong with that vinnie you'll be made up when he's going mate he's a belter. he's not related to vinnie mate.

Edited by fence_hopper
Guest fence_hopper

spot on fh, dogs look in great nick, even though you had some stick a while ago, good for the doubters

fuk it mate thats life, even though he was right my whippet did have a bold patch the size of 2 fifty pences due to getting half killed buy a fuking bullmatiff :censored: nevr mind she aint scared to bad. :thumbs:

f*****g dingos :laugh: nah nice dogs man is the chocolate pup vinnies sister ? its a belter so it is do you not fancy a swap :D

nothing wrong with that vinnie you'll be mate up when he's going mate he's a belter. he's not related to vinnie mate.

wouldnt get that pup off me for love nor money mate was just having a laugh with you .i cant wate till he gets hunting hes going to be rapid i wrecon he could catch a bunnie just now and hes very light on his feet . fair play to you for breeding cracking pups

well i have seen a good few pups growing up and vinnies one of the fastest dog pups iv seen. hes learnig from the big dogs all the time and is starting to realise what its all about so need to be carefull and hold him back