Crimewatch

Guest joe ox

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was a bit of a wierd report because there wasn't actually any evidence or footage of anyone doing any poaching, all he found was a dear at the side of the road but for all he knew it could have bee

thumbs.gif

them prodders at the beginning have got a massive house!!

hmm.gif It seemed strange how the robbers knew Basils name [bANNED TEXT] they were tying the victim uphmm.gif More clap trap about deer poaching and badger digging the decomposing roe to me looked like it was the victim of a miss placed shot and that wild life officer now thats wat you call a BOBBYS JOB.

thumbs.gif

hmm.gif It seemed strange how the robbers knew Basils name [bANNED TEXT] they were tying the victim uphmm.gif More clap trap about deer poaching and badger digging the decomposing roe to me looked like it was the victim of a miss placed shot and that wild life officer now thats wat you call a BOBBYS JOB.

they've clearly been playing with his brush in the past :whistling:

thumbs.gif

boom boom

thumbs.gif

boom boom

pmsl bet he couldnt believe his luck 5 men in gimp masks and one with a big shiny chopper and then getting bound and gagged!!! ibet old basil was gutted he was out at work :laugh:

Guest bluemink

thumbs.gif

boom boom

pmsl bet he couldnt believe his luck 5 men in gimp masks and one with a big shiny chopper and then getting bound and gagged!!! ibet old basil was gutted he was out at work :laugh:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

what a waste of money that wildlife officer is! cruises around in his 4 x 4 with his 2 dogs, watching deer through his swarovski bins!

clapper.gifthumbs.gif Totally agree hence the term bobbys job.Most police forces have these now obviousley a few poached deer are more important than pensioners getting robbed and gangs of chavs makeing peoples lives a misery.I did feel sorry for the old boy who had his pigion loft burned down pity all the fekin do gooders carnt keep their eye out for people like him instead of lads with a few dogscensored.gif

thumbs.gif

they've clearly been playing with his brush in the past whistling.gif

boom boom

pmsl bet he couldnt believe his luck 5 men in gimp masks and one with a big shiny chopper and then getting bound and gagged!!! ibet old basil was gutted he was out at work laugh.gif

laugh.gif Their house keeper dident seem to botherd either [bANNED TEXT] she said hes been tied up as though it was a regular thinglaugh.gif