:blink: My patterdale pup seems to have the exact same problem, been to vets with her and was given some 'Malaseb - Antibacterial & Antifungal shampoo' as the vet thinks it may be a Fungal Infection? I have to bath her in it 3 times a week for the next two weeks. The stuff has to stay on her skin for ten minutes while she's in the bath. I'll let you know how it works out. If it does sort it I'll PM you and send you whats left of it.

It didnt seem to make any difference? Vet said to keep using it though not sure what it is. My mate who has kids said it reminded her of cradle cap!! And said try Tea Tree oil, so I am and it seems to be getting better :clapper: Im still waiting for the Camrosa Oil but if the Tea Tree oil continues to work I'll keep the Camrosa in the cupboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i use ULTRA VIOLET SPRAY from harbro about £3 a tin it's a foot & sanitising spray & i use on all my dog's that get cut & i have found it help's grow hair back but the spray is purple if it was clear i would spray it on my head to try hair regrowth & see if if it realy work's.This cut be cheap for you to try & if it dosent then use it on cut's & bite's.