Throwing the towel in !

it dont bother me one bit to be honest my work and keeping my house and family in food and drink is more important to me then my hunting although i will miss the sport im going to be working 6 till 6 on the roads at night and sometimes it can go over to 17 18 hour days with traffic etc just isnt fair on the dogs

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all had a long hard think and its time now that i am packing up the sport.. i had a bit of slaggin last time i put this dog up but here it goes   6 month old half bull half patterdale he has a

Hmmmm Why were asking bout where to get sum barrels from? In the post bout maintenance free kennels if your packin in! just a thought

it dont bother me one bit to be honest my work and keeping my house and family in food and drink is more important to me then my hunting although i will miss the sport im going to be working 6 till 6 on the roads at night and sometimes it can go over to 17 18 hour days with traffic etc just isnt fair on the dogs

atb fella who knows in a few years time you might get back into it.

well if things change with me job i could well be but just isnt fair on the terrier pup he will have a lot to give in the right hands dont deserve to be parked up in a kennel awaiting my time when i have it .. any genuine people i will sort out on the terrier

respect pal .... :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

nah mate i havent ordered a russell off anybody i was thinking of having a pup but i phoned a week ago and he had nothing around but now im packing the lot in due to getting my job back on the roads and its all nights

wrong fella then doh.gif atb with the sale and the job ..

nah mate i havent ordered a russell off anybody i was thinking of having a pup but i phoned a week ago and he had nothing around but now im packing the lot in due to getting my job back on the roads and its all nights

wrong fella then doh.gif atb with the sale and the job .. and then i post twiceblink.gif Edited by the_stig