Staff x English Bull Terriers

:clapper: Otter, that did make me laugh.

There is alot of variation in both those breeds, sounds like you weren't too lucky. The one at the end of my street is a crackin dog, very bright and not at all aggressive with people or dogs. She's a very sound and stable dog.

"hogdog" i'm pleased that i put a smile on your face but it's true ..... if the bitch was not good at guarding i would shoot it because it's good for f**k all else !!!! :thumbs:

I just hav to say what a *ucking tw*at you are, if a dog is aggressive or doesnt do as she is suppose to do then that is down to you and you alone maybe you shouldnt have dogs at all by the sounds of it!

hi all.i have a 24 month old ebt x sbt.i use her for bushing to the lurcher.shes safe round ferrets,livestock and other dogs.she works fairly well but anything she gets hold of is only fit for the ferrets and believe it or not shes got a good nose on her. :thumbs:http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh231/hazeybrain/ferret%20court/randomiphone2099.jpg

Always like bullys :thumbs: