dog theives post taken of why

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a similar scenario a short while ago.it was alleged that my dog had studded to a bitch bred out of stolen stuff.had to go out my way to prove my dog had never been near the bitch in question whic

well if we new who it was then we wouldn't be on here wrighting about it would we?and if your so smart then why dont you do us all a favour and tell us or are you just talking pish?

well fellas im all tooled up and ready to rumble with the first f****r that tries it . my dogs went mentle last night i never saw anyone but its got me on edge so im all set just incase

it seems that this sort of thing is on the increase, i had a couple of lads with there hoods up hanging around by my garden late last night, the dogs were going mad so i shone my lamp out of the bedroom window and they soon fu--ed off, i never get anyone hanging about so now the alarm bells are ringing won t be able to sleep properly now. tossers the lot of them...

if i catch these people in my garden,i will not be held resposible for my action's,the same van has been back in my town last thursday so there still about so watch out ...

MOST OF YOU LADS NO WHO THE DOG THEIF IS IN SCOTLAND

:wankerzo4:

this is why i wont keep my dogs on an allotment or anything like that,and you can get a cheap alarm and sensor thats ideal,hide the sensor out of sight but in a place where it will pick up any one walking past,i know its not bomb poof but it will give you some peice of mind,hope yous find them and give them justice :boxing: :black eye: :chair:

a dont no about shoot or kill them but a no for certin theres no way the would walk away and in the midle of the night u grab somthing on the way out the door and the red mist cums over u who no s what will happen as a said before thers only one good place for a dog theif lying covered in there own blood what would u do lamping lad if it was ur dogs since ur asking the question

Edited by the cobra

a dont no about shoot or kill them but a no for certin theres no way the would walk away and in the midle of the night u grab somthing on the way out the door and the red mist cums over u who no s what will happen as a said before thers only one good place for a dog theif lying covered in there own blood what would u do lamping lad if it was ur dogs since ur asking the question

i dont know really, who knows till it actually happens, but its when people say theyed do this and do that, when your there on your own and theres 4 of them most people would shit themselves and just ring thhe police.