worming pregnant bitch, good or bad

my greyhound got linned about 3 days ago i was just wondering if i should worm her now or after shes had the pups n what food would be best for her cheers

You should worm her now, 2 weeks before she is due to give birth and everytime you worm the pups worm her to which should be every 2 weeks. Whatever your feeding her now will be fine just increase the amount in about 5 weeks time and then offer food regularly during the day the closer to birth she gets as her stomach will not have much room to put food in as the pups will be takeing over in the womb. :thumbs:

my greyhound got linned about 3 days ago i was just wondering if i should worm her now or after shes had the pups n what food would be best for her cheers

You should worm her now, 2 weeks before she is due to give birth and everytime you worm the pups worm her to which should be every 2 weeks. Whatever your feeding her now will be fine just increase the amount in about 5 weeks time and then offer food regularly during the day the closer to birth she gets as her stomach will not have much room to put food in as the pups will be takeing over in the womb. :thumbs:

thanks mate that awnserd my next question :thumbs:

Worm the Bitch Now and then two Weeks before she is due to give Birth.Keep your Bitch on the Same Rations that you are feeding her Now.As Soon has she Has had the Pups then Give her as Much Food as She will Eat that is when she is going to Need the Extra Grub.What are you Feeding her Now?Dried or Raw Meat?

Worm the Bitch Now and then two Weeks before she is due to give Birth.Keep your Bitch on the Same Rations that you are feeding her Now.As Soon has she Has had the Pups then Give her as Much Food as She will Eat that is when she is going to Need the Extra Grub.What are you Feeding her Now?Dried or Raw Meat?

wagg worker and

wagg with meat twise a week